Celebrate your wedding or special occasion in style at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, one of Edinburgh's finest luxury venues.
- Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, United Kingdom - Bride Back Staircase
- The Wedding Toast Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Wedding Toast
- The Wedding Cake Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Wedding Cake
- The Bridal Suite Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Bridal Suite
- A Traditional Scottish Wedding Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, United Kingdom - A Traditional Scottish Wedding
Since opening in 1903, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian has hosted many extravagant and intimate wedding celebrations. Our historic hotel provides the perfect setting for any celebration, with Waldorf Astoria's impeccably high standards of service guaranteed to make your celebration one to remember.
Invite as many as 250 people to join you in the Castle Suite. This listed room has 24-foot ceilings and magnificent chandeliers. Admire the golden eagles and Scottish wildlife frescos as well as grand views of Edinburgh Castle. The Castle lounge, showcasing a grand piano, is the perfect complementary reception space. The Versailles Suite, which boasts hand painted canvas neoclassical murals, provides ample room for small dining parties up to 18 guests. The Boardroom, featuring traditional oak panels, accommodates as many as 60 guests.
Consider inviting the bridal party to a Guerlain Spa day or spending the honeymoon in one of our luxurious suites with a panoramic view of the city. This Edinburgh hotel is licensed for wedding and civil partnership ceremonies. Following the exchange of vows, savour custom dishes from the Galvin kitchen at your luxury wedding banquet.
Amenities at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian
- A personal wedding co-ordinator
- Menu tasting with the Executive Chef
- Floral design by the hotel recommended florist
- Access to our little white book of suppliers
- Preferential accommodation rates for your guests
- Concierge assistance with your travel plans and extra activities
- Licensed for wedding and civil partnership ceremonies
- Historical railway backstory and 100 years of experience
- Venues accommodating as many as 250 guests
- Guerlain Spa