Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The CaledonianPrinces Street, Edinburgh, EH1 2AB, United Kingdom |Tel: +44-131-222-8888
Built in 1903, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - the Caledonian is a historic icon in the heart of Edinburgh's Princes Street and offers the largest number of rooms with views of Edinburgh Castle in the city.
A perfect base to explore Scotland's capital, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - the Caledonian is within walking distance of Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh International Conference Center and the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our hotel also offers convenient access to Edinburgh's world famous events, including the Edinburgh International Festival, Fringe and Military Tattoo.
Our hotel also offers:
• A fine-dining restaurant, The Pompadour
• A French brasserie designed by the Michelin-starred Galvin brothers
• Peacock Alley and the Caley Bar
• The only Guerlain Spa in the UK, with relaxing French-style beauty treatments
• 12 meter pool, sauna, steam room and fitness center
• On-site car park
• Elegant ballroom, eight meeting and banquet spaces with natural daylight and air-conditioning
Our hotel received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2019.