Paying homage to the rich history of the UAE pearl diving, The Pearl Club is an exclusive oasis with stunning panoramic views of the Palm Jumeirah and Dubai skyline in a relaxed atmosphere.
Located on the 5th floor of the luxury hotel, the Pearl Club is a private oasis offering fabulous views and a relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere. Guests can meet and browse a wide selection of newspapers and magazines, catch up on the latest news or simply relax on the balcony while enjoying the panoramic view of the Palm Jumeirah and Dubai skylines.
The Pearl Club is one of the most exclusive spaces on the Palm Jumeirah and is available to guests* who have reserved Pearl Club rooms, Pearl Club suites, Waldorf Astoria suites, Chairman's Suite or Royal Suite
Open daily from 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Please note that the Pearl Club dress code is smart casual from 5:00 p.m. onwards.
*Children of 12 years old and younger are not welcomed at the Pearl Club after 5:00 p.m.
For more information, call +971 4 818 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and Amenities
- Exclusive environment delivered by a dedicated and professional team
- Private Check-in and out in the Pearl Club
- High-speed internet and usage of the Business Centre
- Selection of complimentary International Newspapers and magazines
- Choice of Neom Fragrances upon turndown
- Travel assistance from our Personal Concierge team with reservations
- Complimentary usage of our Bentley to selected destinations for guests residing in the Waldorf Astoria Suites. *Subject to availability.
Enticing all-day dining options are available with a selection of refreshments available throughout the day, including complimentary intercontinental buffet breakfast, afternoon tea, refreshments, light snacks, and free-flow beverages from a selected list.
|Guests with Pearl Club access can enjoy the below:|
|Breakfast:||7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
|Afternoon Tea:||3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Cocktails :||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Evening Canapés:||6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
Smart casual dress code includes slacks and trousers for men (no shorts), closed shoes (no slippers) and collared or polo shirts, ladies are requested to refrain from wearing swimwear, slippers and sheer clothing. National dress is permitted.