- LAO reflects the rich culinary traditions of the LAO people, inspired by the intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - LAO Restaurant
- Chef Mai fuses the traditional Vietnamese cooking techniques with modern presentations at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Lao Kitchen
- LAO creates a truly unforgettable dining experience inspired by the intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Southeast Asian Brunch at LAO
- Try the delicious Vietnamese-style grilled prawn at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Grilled Prawn - LAO
- Sample the unique flavor of the Vietnamese grilled chicken at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Vietnamese Grilled Chicken - LAO
- Experience the spectacular fried soft shell crab at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Soft Shell Crab - LAO
Taking its inspiration from the 1st millennium tribe that settled across Southeast Asia, LAO reflects the rich culinary traditions of the LAO people, heavily inspired by the natural beauty and intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam.
LAO aims to elevate traditional Vietnamese cuisine through Chef Mai's menu, fusing traditional cooking techniques with modern presentations developing unique flavors and sensory experiences.
LAO creates a truly unforgettable dining experience with both indoor and alfresco seating overlooking the hotel's central gardens. A spacious and creatively designed private dining room is available for intimate parties and dinners.
Bespoke Cooking Classes
LAO | Mondays | 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Join Chef de Cuisine Mai Nguyen for an exclusive interactive cooking class that takes guests on a gastronomic journey to the heart of Vietnam. The bespoke experience starts at the hotel's organic garden, selecting fresh herbs that will be used to compliment ingredients in the traditional Vietnamese dishes, such as mouth-watering fresh Vietnamese rolls and Pho. Guests can then enjoy their masterpieces accompanied by a signature iced tea.
From AED 650 per person
Advanced booking is required.
A Taste of Hanoi
LAO | 1 March - 30 June | 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Experience a culinary journey through Hanoi, with a daring exclusive three-course set menu overflowing with authentic flavours with a touch of avant-garde in a setting of understated elegance taking you on a dining expedition through the hills and delta area of the famous city of Hanoi. Savour dishes such as crab noodle soup, Hai Phong-style and Bun Cha and crab roll Hong Manh, and complete your dining journey with an assortment of traditional Hanoi cake.
AED 270 per person
Waldorf Astoria Dining Expedition
Peacock Alley, LAO, Social by Heinz Beck & Palm Avenue | Tuesday - Saturday | Available Upon Request
Discover four world-class restaurants in one evening on this exciting culinary journey. Start with aperitif and canapés in Peacock Alley as the sun starts to set behind the iconic Palm Jumeirah, then move to LAO for starters and signature cocktails. Experience a Michelin star-worthy main course with wine pairing in Social by Heinz Beck and finally, indulge in desserts, cocktails and shisha by the beach in Palm Avenue in a traditional Majlis setting. A dedicated butler will lead and serve your party throughout the evening.
AED 630 per person inclusive of soft beverages
AED 780 per person inclusive of house beverages
Advanced booking is required.
All prices are inclusive of 7% municipality fee, 10% service charge and 5% VAT.
|Monday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|For information and reservations, call +971-4-818 2222 or email email@example.com.|
|Lower Ground Floor|