- LAO reflects the rich culinary traditions of the LAO people, inspired by the intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - LAO Restaurant
- Chef Mai fuses the traditional Vietnamese cooking techniques with modern presentations at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Lao Kitchen
- LAO creates a truly unforgettable dining experience inspired by the intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Southeast Asian Brunch at LAO
- Try the delicious Vietnamese-style grilled prawn at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Grilled Prawn - LAO
- Sample the unique flavor of the Vietnamese grilled chicken at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Vietnamese Grilled Chicken - LAO
- Experience the spectacular fried soft shell crab at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Soft Shell Crab - LAO
Taking its inspiration from the 1st millennium tribe that settled across Southeast Asia, LAO reflects the rich culinary traditions of the LAO people, heavily inspired by the natural beauty and intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam.
LAO aims to elevate traditional Vietnamese cuisine through Chef Mai's menu, fusing traditional cooking techniques with modern presentations developing unique flavors and sensory experiences.
LAO creates a truly unforgettable dining experience with both indoor and alfresco seating overlooking the hotel's central gardens. A spacious and creatively designed private dining room is available for intimate parties and dinners.
A Taste of Hanoi
LAO | Daily | 6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Experience a culinary journey through Hanoi, with a daring exclusive three-course set menu overflowing with authentic flavours with a touch of avant-garde in a setting of understated elegance taking you on a dining expedition through the hills and delta area of the famous city of Hanoi. Savour dishes such as crab noodle soup, Bun Cha and crab roll Hang Manh.
AED 270 per person
Bespoke Cooking Classes
LAO | Mondays | 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Join Chef de Cuisine Mai and Sous Chef Trang for an exclusive interactive cooking class that takes guests on a gastronomic journey to the heart of Vietnam. The bespoke experience starts at the hotel's organic garden, selecting fresh herbs that will be used to compliment ingredients in the traditional Vietnamese dishes, such as mouth-watering fresh Vietnamese rolls and Pho. Guests can then enjoy their masterpieces accompanied by a signature iced tea.
From AED 650 per person
LAO | 21 July - 31 September | 6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Hailing from Hanoi, join Chef Mai for an intimate dining experience at her "chef's counter" which overlooks the open kitchen in LAO. Enjoy this culinary journey through the heart of Vietnam with bespoke dishes cooked to your preference throughout your dining experience. Make this evening an unforgettable dining experience of unique flavours, and stories of each dish from Chef Mai and how she has elevated traditional Vietnamese cuisine by fusing traditional cooking techniques.
AED 380 for four course menu inclusive of ice tea per person
All prices are inclusive of 7% municipality fee, 10% service charge and 5% VAT.
|Monday||6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|For information and reservations, call +971-4-818 2222 or email email@example.com.|
|Lower Ground Floor|