- LAO reflects the rich culinary traditions of the LAO people, inspired by the intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - LAO Restaurant
- Chef Mai fuses the traditional Vietnamese cooking techniques with modern presentations at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Lao Kitchen
- LAO creates a truly unforgettable dining experience inspired by the intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Southeast Asian Brunch at LAO
- Try the delicious Vietnamese-style grilled prawn at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Grilled Prawn - LAO
- Sample the unique flavor of the Vietnamese grilled chicken at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Vietnamese Grilled Chicken - LAO
- Experience the spectacular fried soft shell crab at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Soft Shell Crab - LAO
Taking its inspiration from the 1st millennium tribe that settled across Southeast Asia, LAO reflects the rich culinary traditions of the LAO people, heavily inspired by the natural beauty and intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam.
LAO aims to elevate traditional Vietnamese cuisine through Chef Mai's menu, fusing traditional cooking techniques with modern presentations developing unique flavors and sensory experiences.
LAO creates a truly unforgettable dining experience with both indoor and alfresco seating overlooking the hotel's central gardens. A spacious and creatively designed private dining room is available for intimate parties and dinners.
Bespoke Vietnamese Cooking Classes
LAO | Tuesdays | 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Join Chef de Cuisine Mai Nguyen for an exclusive interactive cooking class that takes guests on a gastronomic journey to the heart of Vietnam. The bespoke experience starts at the hotel's organic garden, selecting fresh herbs that will be used to compliment ingredients in the traditional Vietnamese dishes, such as mouth-watering fresh Vietnamese rolls and Pho. Guests can then enjoy their masterpieces accompanied by a signature ice tea.
From AED 650 per person
Advance reservation is required.
Celebrating Quốc Khánh Việt Nam
LAO | 2 September - 13 November | 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
To mark the 73rd Vietnamese National Day, join us on a culinary journey and savour some of the extraordinary signature cuisines from Hanoi, Hue and Saigon. Showcased in a four-course set menu, dishes such as Hanoi's seafood vermicelli noodles, seabass spicy fillet with sweet and sour soup or a decadent dessert will give you an exclusive tour of Vietnam. End your evening with a signature LAO cocktail.
AED 365 per person inclusive of a signature welcome cocktail and each course is paired with a glass of grape.
A Taste of Vietnam
LAO | 14 November - 31 December | 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
If you always dreamed of visiting Vietnam for a culinary journey, look no further than LAO. Offering seven freshly prepared appetizers from some of the spectacular provinces of the country. Crafted to ignited the senses Chef Mai appetisers, include Tuna Banh Trang, lemongrass lollipops or summer spring rolls. To complete your dining trip make sure you pair your dinner with a selected Vietnamese ice tea or cocktail from a selected list.
AED 125 per person
All prices are inclusive of 7% municipality fee, 10% service charge and 5% VAT.
|Monday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|For information and reservations, call +971-4-818 2222 or email email@example.com.|
|Lower Ground Floor|