The hotel offers five elegant, innovative settings, including a unique library concept which houses an open kitchen. The hotel also features spacious meeting rooms, a grand ballroom with a pre-function area, and a sophisticated boardroom that is perfect for corporate meetings. All spaces have a residential, personal feel, providing the ideal setting for every type of event.
New York Ballroom
Over 369 Square Metres
New York was home to the original Waldorf Astoria, the elegant twin buildings on Fifth Avenue to which the hotel's first guests were welcomed in 1893. The city's iconic sixties style informed the design and ambience of the Waldorf Astoria DIFC, while the ballroom that bears its name was inspired by the grand proportions and décor of our iconic original property.
• Partitionable - room can be divided into two
• Four projectors for increased flexibility, allowing set up from multiple sides
• Mirrored walls give the illusion of increased space
• Separate pre-function area available for receptions and/or breakouts
Berlin Meeting Room
Over 99 Square Metres
Germany's capital was a city of two halves for much of the late twentieth century, divided into East and West Berlin. Though reunited today, the city's eastern and western districts retain their own identities, each with its own distinct character and charm. In a nod to its namesake city, the Berlin meeting room can be split into separate east and west zones for added flexibility.
• Can be partitioned into two equal rooms
• Two large-screen TVs
• In-room lounge area for breakouts, discussions, etc
Rome Meeting Room
Over 53 Square Metres
Known throughout history as the Eternal City, Italy's capital has inspired and delighted the world for millennia, and has provided the influence for generations of architects and designers. Our own interior design was inspired in part by the storied Via Veneto, one of the city's most famous and stylish boulevards. The Rome meeting room's décor and proportions make it the ideal setting for elegant smaller gatherings.
• Permanent boardroom set-up for maximum 16 pax
• Camera-equipped 75" TV for video conferencing
Beverly Hills Meeting Room
Over 70 Square Metres
The Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is an international byword for glamour, and over the decades has provided the style blueprint for Waldorf Astoria hotels right across the globe.
With its grand dedicated entrance, the Beverly Hills meeting room mirrors the style and grace of the hotel after which it is named, and is sure to impress your guests, whatever the occasion. A separate area provides the ideal setting for break-outs and refreshments.
The Library Meeting Room
Over 172 Square Metres
A relaxed, welcoming meeting room, The Library is the ideal venue for casual get-togethers and hands-on group sessions. The bookshelves which give the room its name lend an air of knowledge and learning, while an interactive show kitchen can be used for demonstrations, displays, team activities and breaks.
Additional Guest Services Facilities
• Spa facility
• Dedicated welcome desk
• Prayer rooms
• Coffee and tea stations
• Personal item storage
• State of the art technology, including digital flip boards
• High-speed wireless internet access
• Interactive games for use during breaks: indoor golf, chess and backgammon
• Hosted business centre
• Dedicated access and welcome desk
• Interactive kitchen for demonstrations, classes or team-building