Waldorf Astoria AmsterdamHerengracht 542-556, Amsterdam, 1017 CG, Netherlands |Tel: +31-20-7184600
An exceptional retreat in the heart of a storied and remarkable destination. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is a collection of six 17th century canal palaces on the Herengracht in Amsterdam.
Discover Dutch heritage at its finest. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam combines legendary service and timeless elegance for an unforgettable experience. A short walk from luxury shops, museums and theaters, this architectural masterpiece boasts breathtaking views of the canal or the courtyard garden from its guest rooms, suites and lofts. Delight your senses with world-class dining at Spectrum.
Bask in nostalgic beauty and modern luxuries that include:
• The grand staircase by Louis XIV architect, Daniel Marot & 18th century art in the Maurer dining room
• Amsterdam's largest private courtyard & professional on-site event coordinators
• Guerlain Spa with 3 intimate treatment rooms, private indoor pool and fitness area
• Special access to private museum tours, exclusive opera and theater tickets
• Stylish Peacock Alley & a gastronomy experience at Goldfinch Brasserie
• A personal Concierge assigned to each guest plus 24-hour reception, room service & valet parking
The team at Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam takes pride every day in delivering the legendary and bespoke True Waldorf Service to all of its guests, demonstrating Dutch hospitality at its best.
This hotel is ranked in the top 25 Hotels in Europe according to TripAdvisor's 2019 Travelers' Choice Award. The hotel also received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence as well as the TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice Award for the Luxury category in The Netherlands in 2017 and 2018.