Meetings and Events
Host a memorable social or business event at the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, where traditional elegance and superior service meets high-end technology.
- Meeting Room with table and chairs
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - Private Dining
- Maurer Room, for smaller gatherings and private dinners. Maurer Room
- For smaller boardmeetings up to 8 people, the De Hartogh meetingroom is ideal. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - De Hartogh Boardroom
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam offers a unique and timeless setting for conferences, receptions, business meetings, or dinners. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - Meeting Room
- With natural daylight flooding in through panoramic windows, and 1,662 square feet of elegant space suitable for up to 140 people, the Hooft Ballroom is the perfect environment to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, or the bespoke wedding reception of your dreams. banquet table
- De Kemp, overlooking our private garden, is the perfect backdrop for a high-end social event, a corporate function or an elegant wedding up to 84 guests. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - De Kemp, overlooking our private garden
- The Sautijn room, one of our multifunctional meeting rooms, is ideal for board meetings up to 12 people or a pre-dinner reception up to 20 guests. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - The Sautijn Room
- For social events or meetings up to 50 guests, experience the grandeur of the Huygens room. This room can also be combined with the Sautijn or the Decquer. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - Huygens Room
- Waldorf Astoria Welcome Waldorf Astoria Welcome
- No two meeting breaks are ever the same at the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - Event Catering
- From a traditional Dutch sandwich lunch to a selection of Asian inspired treats, we will ensure every meal is a memorable one. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - Event Catering
Have unforgettable meetings at Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam's impressive 17th and 18th century canal palaces. Located in the very heart of vivid Amsterdam, facing the iconic 'Gentlemen's canal', Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam offers an elegant setting for a wide variety of occasions. Experience the bespoke True Waldorf Service delivered by a skilled event team and enjoy the outstanding attention to detail, perfectly blending with the personal and intimate touch of luxury.
Allow Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam and its Two-Michelin Star Chef Sidney Schutte take you on a delectable culinary journey that will enrich your senses. Create an event for food connoisseurs alike combined with the most memorable moments at this architectural monumental masterpiece which bring historical charm together with world class amenities and personalized service.
Please wait for your video to load.
Enjoy a choice of seven exclusive meeting and event rooms at this unforgettable destination. All seven function rooms are conveniently located on the lobby level overlooking the canal or garden and are ideal for conferences, receptions or business meetings. Boasting 155m², the grand 'Hooft' ballroom with natural daylight overlooking the canal and 4-meter ceiling height is the ideal location for high-end social events up to 100 people. Choose between four multifunctional meeting rooms for business meetings, receptions or social events, ranging from 29 sq. m. and 84 sq. m., all with high ceilings overlooking the Herengracht canal or the private courtyard garden. The beautiful Maurer Room with original Rococo style decorations and 18th century wall paintings is perfect for private dining. Each room's distinctive décor is a reflection of the rich heritage of the six canal houses in which the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is housed. Discover our Meetings & Events Factsheet about the authentic Waldorf gatherings.
The Maurer Room has won the 'Best Private Dining Venue' for 2019 by Prestigious Star Awards.
Book of Experiences
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is an extraordinary stage to host a memorable event. Combine your event with one of our Unforgettable Experiences. Our Event Planners will ensure that everything is simply perfect. Discover our Book of Experiences to find the perfect fit for your event.
To book your unforgettable event, please contact us on email@example.com or call +31 (0)20 718 4600
Taste of the Golden Age
Let us take you back to the 17th century, the time of Golden Age. Bellman will await you with torches, our dressed for the occasion waiters will provide you our bespoke True Waldorf Service. We will provide you everything for an Unforgettable Golden Age Experience. Discover our Book of Experiences to explore true Golden Experience selections.
To book your unforgettable event, please contact us on events.amsterdam@waldorfastoria or call +31 (0)20 718 4600
Guerlain Spa Access
Combine your event with our Luxurious Guerlain spa access. Take a moment to unwind, relax and restore your balance with our selections of three restful treatment rooms. Enjoy our award winning treatment to reveal the highest potential and spawn the greatest result within the intimate walls of the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam. Discover the Book of Experiences to explore our luxurious treatments.
Private Dining Experience
The beautiful Maurer Room with original Rococo style decorations and 18th century wall paintings was built in 1767-1768. This lovely dining room is the perfect place for you to create unforgettable moments with your beloved ones. The choice of a tasteful menu is one of the many aspects which helps creating those moments, our Two-Michelin Star Chef Sidney Schutte masterfully prepares these palatable dishes for you to enjoy during this unique dining experience. The Maurer Room has a maximum capacity of 12 people.
Meet With Purpose
Host your event at Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, where we wholeheartedly embrace our environmental responsibility and are passionately committed to improving our performance towards a sustainable future. Explore the variety of sustainable possibilities offered for you such as menus planned around local and seasonal ingredients or vegetarian options. Try honey produced by bee colonies inhabiting the hotel's rooftop or enjoy team-building breakout sessions by exploring the vibrant city of Amsterdam by bike.
The Secrets of the Vault
Shake, shake, shake it all - experience the hidden gem of our hotel in its best way, a masterclass provided by our Vault Bar cocktail professionals. Discover all of the secrets locked in the centuries-old bank. Learn how to mix, shake, stir, and pour our Signature Cocktails with private access to The Vault.
To book your unforgettable event, please contact us on events.amesterdam@waldorfastoria or call +31 (0)20 718 4600.
Unpack the True Story
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam has the exclusive possibility to show you a distinctive spot in Amsterdam, named Chandlers Warehouse. This old warehouse used to stock the ships before they sailed across the ocean centuries ago. Have a look at our Book of Experiences to uncover more.
Delectable Dining Experiences
A memorable event is comprised of many aspects, one of them is the choice of a tasteful menu. Enliven your meeting with palatable dishes masterfully prepared by our Two-Michelin Star Chef Sidney Schutte. For more options, discover our Banqueting Menu.
Baby Shower Afternoon Tea
Create lasting memories and surprise your Mommy-To-Be with a sophisticated Baby Shower in one of our unique Monumental Rooms at Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam.
Treat yourself and them to an exceptional Baby Shower Afternoon Tea specifically prepared for this momentous occasion with various items such as baby foot sandwiches, cutie pie cakes, and many more gourmet surprises.
Your private room will be fully decorated in style of your wishes, baby girl, baby boy or gender neutral with balloons, fresh flowers and other delights. For more information, please check our Baby Shower Afternoon Tea Flyer and Menu.
Make your next event extra rewarding with Hilton Honors® Event Planner Bonus Program. Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points with meetings, conferences, weddings, family reunions and other special occasions at the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam.
For more information about the possibilities or to receive an enquiry call +31 (0)20 718 4640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting and Events Information
At a Glance
- Total Guest Rooms : 93
- Largest Meeting Room : 1558
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Pool On Property
- Restaurant On-Site
16 km. /20 min.
Rotterdam The Hague Airport,Netherlands
75 km. /50 min.
120 km. /75 min.