- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Standard In-Room and Lobby Wi-Fi
- Business Center: Yes
- Meeting Rooms: Yes
The Following Features Are Available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
- Braille elevator
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light
- Emergency Call Button on Phone
- Roll-in Shower
- Service animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Vibrating fire alarm available
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Menu
- Due to safety reasons, our rooms can host up to 2 people (including young children). Our King One Bedroom Suites and Signature Suites are spacious enough to host 3 guests (including young children).
- Number of Guest Rooms: 93
- All guests get free standard Wi-Fi in-room and in the lobby.
volume 1 of 5, screen reader users press shift enter to select.
volume 2 of 5, screen reader users press shift enter to select.
volume 3 of 5, screen reader users press shift enter to select.
volume 4 of 5, screen reader users press shift enter to select.
volume 5 of 5, screen reader users press shift enter to select.
[Description: Exterior view of the hotel with boats passing by in front of the hotel.
The cameraman goes up the stairs and enters the hotel through the front entrance.
The hotel logo is shown at the hotel entrance.
The concierges open the hotel front doors.
The view of the guest service agents working in the office followed by the working hotel concierge.
The Peacock Alley's interior is shown.
The waitress is placing macaroons for the high tea.
A shot of a waitress pouring champagne into a glass.
A close up of the afternoon high tea dishes at the Peacock alley. High tea is being served.
A meeting room is shown.
The team is preparing the meeting rooms for the celebration.
The team is preparing the room for a meeting.
The chef is preparing a meat dish. The dish is then served at the Goldfinch Brasserie.
The waiter serves a glass of wine.
The starters are being prepared in front of the guest.
The hotel's garden is shown. The statues and the outside terrace are shown.
Guerlain spa is shown.
One room of the suite is shown. The suite overlooks the Amsterdam canals.
The Grand Loft room is shown. The room overlooks the Amsterdam city center. The room has a bathtub.
The view of the one bedroom suite. The living room of the suite.
A housekeeper adjusts the flower vase in the suite.
Another waitress is serving room service in the suite which is a glass of wine and a burger
A bartended of the Vault bar is preparing a cocktail and then serves it at the bar.
The dinner is being prepared at the two-Michelin star restaurant Librije Zusje. The starts and the drinks are being served.
Overall hotel interior is shown. The logo of the hotel appears.