Twenty three meeting and event rooms over 5,574m²/60,000 sq. ft. ensures that a range of requirements can be accommodated with style.
- The Roosevelt Ballroom can host large social or business gatherings in a variety of seating types. The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana - Ballroom
- The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana - The Blue Room
- Conti Laffite rooms make great spaces on their own or along with a larger ballroom. The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana - Ballroom
- The Crescent City Ballroom is perfect for social and business events. The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana - Ballroom
- The Waldorf Asotira Ballroom is a lavish setting for a wedding or event. The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana - Ballroom
- The historic Blue Room has been a popular space for social gatherings since the 1930s. The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana - Blue Room
- The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana - Boardroom
Regardless of your event requirements The Roosevelt's extensive choice of unique and individual meeting spaces provide a memorable and historic backdrop to your New Orleans meeting. Three grand ballrooms are ideal for larger meetings, conferences and corporate award ceremonies. The expensive Roosevelt Ball room has a capacity of 2,500 and can be easily divided into 5 separate areas offering the ultimate in flexibility. For events with fewer attendees there is a vast selection of smaller rooms each with their own unique character.
The hotel's flagship event space. The ability to split the room into 5 separate areas makes it an ideal venue for banquets, gala dinners and corporate conferences. 1,687m²/18,162 sq. ft. with a maximum capacity of 1,750.
Crescent City Ballroom
A spectacular 1,134m²/12,204 sq. ft. ballroom which can be arranged for any number of social and business events with a maximum capacity of 800.
Waldorf Astoria Ballroom
A timelessly elegant venue ideal for larger weddings and corporate events cover ing 606m²/6,525 sq. ft. with a maximum capacity of 550.
The Blue Room is a New Orleans institution. In a city in which music is a way of life, it symbolizes a return to the heyday of the supper clubs at the beginning of the 20th century. This New Orleans venue is the ideal venue for a lavish celebration covering 506m²/5,452 sq. ft. with a maximum capacity of 300.
A range of rooms are available offering individual and flexible spaces for meetings or private celebrations.