24-hour Daily Access | Boca Beach Club
Token Arcade and playroom. Daily family activities, crafts and games.
One complimentary 2-hour drop-off session* with limited supervision from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m..
A resort-wide scavenger hunt for the whole family.
Maps can be picked up at the Concierge Desk
Parents Night Out*
Select Saturdays | 6:00 p.m. | Family Room
Children will enjoy an evening with our Quest Club counsellors who will keep them entertained with dinner, games, crafts and a late-night movie!
Pick up by 10:00 p.m. in the Member Club Room.
$25+ for 2 hours includes dinner from Serendipity
$10+ for each additional hour
Select Fridays | 7:00 p.m. | Family Room
It's fun and games for the entire family! Game prizes are for the kids only. Children of all ages welcome. Complimentary for Guests.
No reservations required. Expedite the drop off process by filling out the Quest Club waiver one day in advance. A new waiver must be complete for each drop off session.
* Sessions available for children ages 5-12 who are fully potty-trained. Must provide photo ID for pick up and drop off.
+ indicates 7% sales tax
Contact for More Information and Event Dates
• Call: 561-447-3071
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boca Raton Resort & Club introduces "Mizner's Quest" Tour, an innovative family program offering interactive fun and learning for the entire family. Filled with interactive learning experiences, this customized walking tour guides parents and their kids on a quest to explore.
Parents and kids taking part in Mizner's Quest are sent on a quest to explore 17 Points of Discovery, located around the historic 356-acre resort. Each family is given a special Mizner's Quest map and the hunt is on for the "Land of the Orphan Trees", manatees around the marina, a turtle nesting sanctuary and bird houses built by kids at the Audubon certified golf course.
- Points of Discovery are identified by distinctive signposts with fun information on nature, wildlife and interesting historical facts at each landmark location.
- Before moving on to the next site on the map, kids pick up the corresponding, color-coded wristband for that Point of Discovery until they have collected a full set.
- Children cannot help but learn as they explore and investigate and families will enjoy memorable experiences together on vacation.