Heliopolis Towers HotelEl Saheed Sayed Zakaria Street, Cairo, Egypt |Tel: +20-22-2677730
Welcome to the landmark Heliopolis Towers Hotel, set in the presidential quarter near Cairo International Airport, the business district and the Cairo International Convention Center. Luxurious with a high sense of Egyptian heritage, our hotel has a wealth of amenities including an astonishing range of dining options and the largest event space in Cairo. Feel inspired in a setting of lush gardens, palm trees and a sunlit grand atrium, and count on unrivaled service tailored especially to you.
Guest rooms feel positively residential with a marble entryway, wood floors, a sumptuous king bed, floor-to-ceiling windows, plush seating and a marble bathroom. Choose a suite to enjoy a private bedroom and available kitchenette, dining table and whirlpool tub.
Other hotel indulgences:
• 18 restaurants and bars featuring global cuisines and indoor/outdoor settings
• Health club with private treatment rooms and a beauty salon
• Outdoor pool with outdoor Jacuzzi and poolside dining
• 24-hour fitness center, squash courts and outdoor tennis courts
• 6,400 sq. m. of chic event space to accommodate up to 2,500 guests
Our Hotel is close to several of Egypt's most popular and ancient attractions such as the Historical Baron Empain Palace, Cairo Opera House, Egyptian Museum, Khan Al Khalili bazaar, the Citadel - a fascinating complex of museums and ancient mosques, and road to Sphinx and Pyramids of Giza. We're also pleased to arrange hotel pickup service from Cairo's airport.