Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort2400 East Missouri Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA |Tel: +1-602-955-6600
Celebrating our 90th anniversary, the Arizona Biltmore, a legendary landmark hotel, boasts a colorful history and superior service; all set within 39 acres in the heart of Phoenix and the prestigious Biltmore Community. With five pools, two championship golf courses, a spa and event space overlooking lush gardens and surrounding mountains - it's little wonder the resort is a favorite vacation retreat of U.S. presidents and legendary film stars since 1929. Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is one of the few hotels worldwide with an architectural imprint left by respected American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright.
Arizona Biltmore features:
• Classic elegance meets modern sanctuary in our guest rooms and suites
• Five swimming pools lining our pristine gardens, creating a unique oasis experience
• Spa Biltmore onsite featuring organic treatments and personalized service
• Access to adjacent Arizona Biltmore Golf Club, home to two championship golf courses
• 200,000 sq. ft. of total meeting space including world-class venues, iconic historic rooms and social event settings
• Contemporary Southwestern cuisine at Frank & Albert's or unique and bold flavors in a classic setting at Wright's at the Biltmore
Arizona Biltmore received the 2018 Conde Nast Gold List award and 2018 Reader's Choice Award, voted one of the Top 20 Resorts in the Southwest & West. US News Best Resorts in Arizona & Best Business Hotels in Arizona. US News Best Resorts in Arizona & Best Business Hotels in Arizona.