- LAO reflects the rich culinary traditions of the LAO people, inspired by the intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - LAO Restaurant
- Chef Mai fuses the traditional Vietnamese cooking techniques with modern presentations at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Lao Kitchen
- LAO creates a truly unforgettable dining experience inspired by the intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Southeast Asian Brunch at LAO
- Try the delicious Vietnamese-style grilled prawn at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Grilled Prawn - LAO
- Sample the unique flavor of the Vietnamese grilled chicken at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Vietnamese Grilled Chicken - LAO
- Experience the spectacular fried soft shell crab at LAO. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel, UAE - Soft Shell Crab - LAO
Taking its inspiration from the 1st millennium tribe that settled across Southeast Asia, LAO reflects the rich culinary traditions of the LAO people, heavily inspired by the natural beauty and intrinsic cuisine of Vietnam.
LAO aims to elevate traditional Vietnamese cuisine through Chef Mai's menu, fusing traditional cooking techniques with modern presentations developing unique flavors and sensory experiences.
LAO creates a truly unforgettable dining experience with both indoor and alfresco seating overlooking the hotel's central gardens. A spacious and creatively designed private dining room is available for intimate parties and dinners.
Bespoke Cooking Classes
LAO | Tuesdays | 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Join Chef de Cuisine Mai Nguyen for an exclusive interactive cooking class that takes guests on a gastronomic journey to the heart of Vietnam. The bespoke experience starts at the hotel's organic garden, selecting fresh herbs that will be used to compliment ingredients in the traditional Vietnamese dishes, such as mouth-watering fresh Vietnamese rolls and Pho. Guests can then enjoy their masterpieces accompanied by a signature ice tea.
From AED 650 per person
Vietnamese Family Dinner Experience
LAO | Tuesday to Sunday | 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Discover an authentic Vietnamese family dinner built around a set menu that features a variety of traditional flavours through starters and soup, main courses and desserts, all served on a sharing basis.
AED 290 per person inclusive of a sake based cocktail and a glass of wine from a selected list
AED 99 for children between 6 years and 12 years of age
All prices are inclusive of 7% municipality fee, 10% service charge and 5% VAT.
|Tuesday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|For information and reservations, call +971-4-818 2222 or email email@example.com.|
|Lower Ground Floor|