Las Casitas, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
The warm sun and ocean breezes await at Las Casitas, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Get a massage by the ocean and drink tropical martinis under the palm trees. Paddleboard around our 100-acre private island, and enjoy the comforts of a spacious villa with full kitchen and butler service. This resort in Puerto Rico is nestled within El Conquistador, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, and guests may access all amenities and experiences at both resorts.
A colorful and charming destination, Las Casitas, A Waldorf Astoria Resort overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea and El Yunque Rain Forest from a 300-foot bluff. This tropical resort in Puerto Rico offers a world of enjoyment, whether you’re here with family, for a wedding or the plan is no plan:
• Secluded one-, two- and three-bedroom casitas with private balconies and butler service
• 22 restaurants and lounges, from casual cafés to ‘Reservations Recommended’
• Coqui Water Park, a seaside playground with infinity pool, lazy river, slides and kids pools
• Waldorf Astoria Spa with Japanese bath, whirlpools, lounges and rain forest views
• Palomino Island, a 100-acre oasis for horseback riding, snorkeling and wave running
• Arthur Hills golf course on mountain terrain with driving range and putting green
• Outdoor wedding space with lush lawns and a cliffside perch overlooking the ocean
Our resort is now in the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame, receiving outstanding traveler reviews and a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence five years in a row.