Retreat to Las Casitas Village when conducting small or large business meetings. This Puerto Rican resort offers a variety of indoor and outdoor meeting space with picturesque views and entertaining amenities.
Choose Las Casitas Village for a business meeting or conference destination that offers a number of facilities and technical services needed for a successful event.
This resort offers AV equipment and support, a destination management company and post-meeting recreation.
After a long day of meetings, be treated to a massage at the Waldorf Astoria Spa or re-energize with an invigorating workout at the fitness center. Play a round of golf with co-workers or a tennis match with a friend.
Take a dip in one of the many pools at Coqui Water Park or visit Palomino Island to enjoy water sports including wind surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
This resort provides technical support for business success and an array of attractions and amenities for enjoyment.
- Palomino Island, the resort's 100-acre private island.
- Golden Door Spa, a 26,000 sq. ft. spa offering a variety of services and 25 treatment rooms
- Arthur Hills, a championship, 18 hole, par 72 golf course
- Seven tennis courts
- Four freshwater swimming pools
- Coqui Water Park, a seaside playground with slides , rivers and pools
- Private Marina, a 35-slip marina that offers deep-sea fishing charters, sailboats, yachts and catamarans