Take in the beauty of lush greens and cascading water while playing at the Arthur Hills Golf Course.
Tee off at the Arthur Hills Golf Course, one of Puerto Rico's leading golf resorts. This player-friendly, mountainous course is ideal for varying skill levels. The Arthur Hills Golf Course is an 18-hole, par 72 course, which takes an average of 4.5 hours to complete.
Tee times can be booked by phone or email.
Enjoy the beautiful surroundings that this Arthur Hills-designed golf course provideds, including palm trees, island flora and fauna. Absorb the beauty of this course as well as views of El Yunque Rain Forest and the Atlantic Ocean while playing the game.
Arthur Hills Golf Course
- Leave clubs at home and rent top -of-the-line Nike Golf Clubs
- Hours: Open daily from 6:30 am to 6 pm
- Holes: 18 holes, par 72
- Rounds per year: 25,000, average
- Year opened: 1993
- Speed of play for 18 holes: 4.5 hours, average
- Yardage markers: Sprinkler heads, fairway plates, and yardage poles; officially mapped for SkyGolf GPS units; yardage books available for purchase.
- Golf/Tennis Pro Shop: Open 7 days a week, this signature golf shop features the latest apparel and resort logo merchandise.
- Practice facility: 1,100-foot driving range with three tiers of hitting space, a putting green, and a chipping area
- Course terrain: Mountainous. Few level lies
- Primary grasses: Tees and fairways are 419 Bermuda, and greens are Tift Dwarf
- Average green size: 5,500 sq. ft.
- Average green speed: 8.5 to 10 on the stimpmeter
- Sand bunkers: 59 total
- Water hazards: 5 total (holes 3, 5, 6, 9, and 18)
- Views of the ocean: 15 out of 18 holes
- Elevated tee boxes: 13 total
- Elevated putting green: 7 total
- Average width of fairways: 200-yard mark: 100 yards across; 150-yard mark: 90 yards across; 100-yard mark: 85 yards across
- Soil conditions: Heavy rock and sandy loam
- Green construction soil mix: USGA 85% sand, 15% peat
- Source of water: Golf course ponds
- Draining: ADS throughout
- Average grass heights: Tees: 3/8 inch; Fairways: 3/8 inch; Greens: 1/8 inch; Rough: 2.5 inches
- Wildlife on course: Iguana, mongoose, turtle, fish, and various birds including pelicans, egrets, and hummingbirds
- Golf Course Maintenance: Each year, Las Casitas' famed golf course closes for a brief period for maintenance and rest to ensure optimal conditions for the upcoming seasons. During this period, discounts to green fees may be applied based on course conditions from May through September.