El Conquistador, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Bliss is yours at El Conquistador, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Relax body and mind in the Eucalyptus steam room at the spa, and sip exotic cocktails overlooking El Yunque Rain Forest. Kayak around our 100-acre private island, and enjoy the balcony and comforts of your spacious guest room. This resort in Puerto Rico is also home to Las Casitas, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, and guests may access all amenities and experiences at both resorts.
Getaways are memorable at El Conquistador, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. A sprawling and captivating destination, this resort in Puerto Rico is perched on a 300-foot bluff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea and El Yunque Rain Forest. Enjoy the vibrant beauty and picture-perfect views at this peaceful retreat, whether you’re here for a wedding, making memories with family, or letting your whims be your guide:
• Five distinct villages of luxurious accommodations, all with stunning views from private balconies
• 22 restaurants and lounges, from poolside cafés to ‘Reservations Recommended’
• Coqui Water Park, including a lazy river, infinity pool, speed slides and children’s pools
• Waldorf Astoria Spa with Japanese bath, lounges, whirlpools and rain forest views
• Palomino Island, an oasis for snorkeling, horseback riding and relaxing on white sand beaches
• Arthur Hills golf course on mountain terrain with driving range, putting green and chipping area
• Outdoor wedding space with lush lawns on a cliffside perch overlooking the ocean
Our resort received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award for outstanding traveler reviews.