Waldorf Astoria Panama
The first Waldorf Astoria in Latin America, this Panama City hotel veered from some of its classic roots with a trendy address, poolside Bungalow Bar and ‘spicy’ Ginger Sushi Bar. Guests still experience – as always – intrinsic service at Waldorf Astoria Panama. Just steps from Calle Uruguay’s business district, this 36-floor luxury hotel is only 15 minutes from Tocumen International Airport (PTY).
From premium ocean-view suites to a location near world-famous attractions, Waldorf Astoria Panama ranks high with guests. Visit Level 7 for a treatment or couples-only massage at the Waldorf Astoria Spa Panama and begin to understand why our guests return for another stay.
• Premium ocean-view suites
• Waldorf Astoria Spa Panama
• Multi-event space and ballroom for 120
• 30 minutes from the Panama Canal
• 15 minutes from Tocumen International Airport (PTY)
Walk to the park on Cinta Costera and the banking and central business district and return to this luxury hotel for serious relaxation. Rediscover the familiar Peacock Alley for mixing and meeting fellow travelers and locals. More enticing dining experiences await you, including:
• exotic Asian cuisine at Ginger on the second and fourth floors
• fresh French and American dishes at BRIO Brasserie
• lighter dishes at Bungalow Terrace & Pool Bar overlooking the skyline
For your next social event, consider the Diamond Ballroom’s space for 120 banquet guests. Level5 is this Panama City hotel’s multi-event space, which includes a conference room and two boardrooms.
Waldorf Astoria Panama is a 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award recipient.