Waldorf Astoria New York
The landmark hotel in midtown Manhattan, the Waldorf Astoria New York has set the standard for lavish rooms and suites, exquisite dining and 5-star events for over a century.
Like the Greats of Hollywood, entertainment and international politics before you, experience stately elegance and exceptional service at the legendary Waldorf Astoria New York. A classic example of Art Deco architecture, our Park Avenue hotel sits right at the heart of the action: The Theater District, Fifth Avenue shops, museums, Central Park and Times Square are all within walking distance.
Sample 5-star dishes in restaurants noted for such creations as Waldorf Salad and Veal Oscar, and share romantic after-dinner cocktails in the lounge, as a pianist tinkles the ivories. Our 1,415 guest rooms and suites – featuring spacious, elegant marble bathrooms – are individually decorated with original Art Deco motifs.
Other fantastic hotel features include:
• Guerlain Spa, with luxurious massage, facial & body treatments for men and women
• Over 60,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space for up to 1,500 guests
• Room service available for your convenience
• 24-hour fitness center with the latest in workout equipment
Make an impression, whether hosting an intimate party in a private suite or a large gala worthy of the Waldorf Astoria legacy in the four-story Grand Ballroom. Couples can plan the wedding of their dreams in The Wedding Salon. Planning your NYC Experience is easy, thanks to our multi-lingual concierge and tour desk services, and our attentive staff will go above and beyond to ensure your stay with us is unforgettable.
- The Waldorf Astoria New York is located on Park Avenue
- Art Deco Elegance: Embrace glamour in the sophisticated and spectacular art deco-styled Park Avenue lobby.