Meetings and Events
Host corporate and social events in this historic hotel, home to inspired cuisine, versatile function space, attentive service and grand views of New York City.
- The Grand Ballroom features four levels and a stage, making it perfect to host social galas, conferences and events of all types. Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Grand Ballroom
- Dance under the stars on the 18th floor, home to the Starlight Roof - an unforgettable event space in Midtown Manhattan Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Starlight Roof
- The elegant Silver Corridor is an elegant function space and foyer to the Grand Ballroom. Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Silver Corridor
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Waldorf Astoria New York Interior
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Grand Ballroom
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Basidon Room
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - John Astor Salon
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Empire Banquet Style
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Starlight Roof
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Grandballroom
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Dejuan Englander Room
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Vanderbilt Banquet
- Waldorf Astoria® New York Hotel, NY - Duke Meeting Room
Authentic moments are made by hosting your event in an unforgettable destination. The Waldorf Astoria New York has famously hosted significant events, yet specializes in unique experiences. Exclusive alignment of event space, hallmarked by soaring ceilings in grand art-deco design provides a sophisticated style, architecture and design that will aid in making your event unforgettable.
• 2012 Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award Winner
• All meeting rooms feature natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows
• New York City landmark since 1993
• Hosts annual United Nations Summit
• Consecutive AAA Four Diamond Award since 1997
Our Event Services team delivers True Waldorf Service to small gatherings seeking New York City meeting space. Towers Presidential suites are ideal for corporate retreats and strategy sessions, while luxuriously appointed living areas or formal dining areas provide a flexible footprint. Conduct a board meeting in our Executive Meeting Center or divide up the Starlight Roof Ballroom into breakout rooms. Anchor space is consistently partnered with strong ancillary room offerings.
Our Grand Ballroom is a major departure from today’s air-walled, multi-use ballroom. The four-level ballroom features beautiful tiers and a stage, making it perfect to host social galas, conferences and events of all types. Our destination ballrooms—including the Vanderbilt, the Starlight Room and the Empire Room—are ideal for receptions and fundraisers, and our superior service ensures that attendees receive the Waldorf Experience.
Destination weddings are in, and few can match the romance of Manhattan and the Waldorf Astoria among New York City wedding venues. Our Starlight Roof has floor-to-ceiling windows, in addition to its historic Rotunda, ready to create your unforgettable moment. Brides and grooms can take advantage of the Waldorf’s own Wedding Salon as a resource library to discuss the details of their celebration, including everything from a space to meet with vendors to a selection of photos and videos of previous events at the hotel to gain inspiration.
We believe in the power of bringing people together to share, engage and connect. Waldorf Astoria New York is proud to be part of Connect+, a dynamic collection of Hilton Worldwide’s largest hotels featuring the highest level of planning and event expertise and support.
Meeting and Events Information
At a Glance
- Total Guest Rooms : 1232
- Largest Meeting Room : 9990
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- In-Room Wired Internet
- Restaurant On-Site
La Guardia Airport
13 mi. /30 min.
John F. Kennedy International Airport
15 mi. /45 min.
Newark International Airport
20 mi. /50 min.