See Inside Our Hotel
Step into our private 50th Street entrance, just off Park Avenue.
Sample Eggs Benedict at this iconic restaurant, named for Oscar Tschirky, the maitre d' who defined the concept of epicurean public dining.
Peacock Alley Restaurant
Located in the heart of the main lobby, the restaurant features a bar, discreet lounge and private dining salon.
Bull and Bear Prime Steakhouse
Relax in the clubby old-school ambience and savor Prime Dry-Aged Steaks at this historic restaurant.
Enjoy a daily continental breakfast in the Astoria Lounge on the 26th floor overlooking Manhattan.
Enjoy personalized facials, menâs treatments, body treatments and massages, makeup artistry and more at our spa.
Fifth Floor Fitness Center
In addition to the 19th Floor Guerlain Spa Fitness Center, Towers guests may use the 24-hour fifth floor fitness center featuring modern cardiovascular and strength equipment as well as fresh towels, water bottles, fruit and power bars for your comfort.
Luxury Guest Room
Guest rooms include a separate sitting room or an oversized main room that incorporates a sitting area and a marble bathroom with bathtub or shower.
One Bedroom Suite
Stay in style in our one-bedroom suite, featuring a master bedroom, full marble bathroom with a powder room and a wet bar with refrigerator.
Towers Penthouse Suite
Each uniquely decorated suite boasts a grand entry foyer, elegant living and dining rooms, a full kitchen and two spacious bedrooms, both offering en-suite marble bathrooms.
Google has developed the same Street View technology used in streets around the world and applied it to the interior of hotels, creating a high-quality, interactive, 360-degree experience. Interactive features allow you to walk-through, explore, and take a closer look at your property. Please click on the images above to take an interactive tour of our hotel.
Navigate around the hotel
- To move around the hotel, hover over your desired location. A circle on the ground marks where you will go. Click once to travel to the circle.
- To look around, click and drag your mouse. You can also use the arrows to the left and right of the compass icon.
- To zoom in or out, scroll with your mouse or two-finger zoom with a touchpad. You can also use the + and - buttons below the compass.
- To orient your view North, rotate the "N" to the top using the compass icon in the top left.
- To jump between hotel locations, click on the thumbnails on the right hand side.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner for a full-screen view.