Restaurants and Lounges
Savor the famous culinary creations of The Waldorf Astoria New York. Celebrated restaurants and lounges offer the legendary Waldorf Salad and Veal Oscar, as well as the popular Sunday Brunch.
- Waldorf Astoria New York Hotel, NY - La Chine, On-Site Chinese Restaurant
- The Waldorf Towers Hotel, NY - Peacock Alley
- The Waldorf Towers Hotel, NY - Bull and Bear
- The Waldorf Towers Hotel, NY - Bull and Bear Bar/Lounge
- Located just off the main lobby, Sir Harrys offers traditional club ambiance with an elegant bar. The Waldorf Towers Hotel, NY - Sir Harry's Lounge
- Towers Guests can enjoy continental breakfast each morning in the Astoria Lounge The Waldorf Towers Hotel, NY - Astoria Lounge
The Waldorf Astoria New York has long been world-famous for its culinary creations. Distinctive restaurants, bars and lounges offer inspired cuisine and signature cocktails in luxurious surroundings. Experience celebrated dishes, including Waldorf Salad, Veal Oscar, Red Velvet Cake and Thousand Island Dressing. Sample an array of delicious creations at the renowned Sunday Brunch in Peacock Alley. Order a Manhattan or a Rob Roy cocktail, invented at Sir Harry's Lounge.
Restaurants and Lounges
La Chine is an authentic culinary journey through China inspired by a desire to showcase the true depth of the country's cuisine. The dishes, including a rare Chinese raw bar, exquisitely articulate the complexity of Chinese flavors while the finesse of French inspiration adds to the singularity of the La Chine experience.
Waldorf Astoria New York cordially invites you to experience the debut of its newest culinary offering, La Chine's "Afternoon Tea", an elegant service of savory and sweet fare served alongside our expansive tea menu.
Bull and Bear Prime Steakhouse
Bull and Bear Prime Steakhouse is home to one of the most historic and well-recognized bars in New York City; the celebrated steakhouse offers Fresh Seafood and Prime Dry Aged Steaks.
Bull and Bear Bar
Sip inspired cocktails at this historic New York City bar.
Peacock Alley Restaurant
Peacock Alley serves breakfast, small plate dinners and the famed Sunday Brunch. See and be seen in the busy main lobby of The Waldorf Astoria New York.
Peacock Alley Bar & Lounge
Sample a unique small plates menu in this discreet lounge off the main lobby.
Sir Harry's Lounge
Lounge in the club-like setting of Sir Harry's with a signature cocktail.