Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
An exceptional retreat in the heart of a storied and unforgettable destination. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is a collection of 17th century canal palaces in a premier location in the heart of Amsterdam.
Discover Dutch heritage at its finest from the heart of Amsterdam. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam combines legendary service and timeless elegance for an unforgettable experience. A short walk from luxury shops, museums and theatres, this architectural masterpiece is a unique collection of six 17th century canal palaces situated on the Herengracht.
Awake each day to breathtaking views of the canal or courtyard garden from your elegant guest room, suite, or loft. Delight your senses with world-class dining at our two star Michelin restaurant Librije’s Zusje Amsterdam. You can easily spend the day basking in nostalgic beauty, modern luxuries, and legendary service, including:
• Grand staircase built by the architect of Louis XIV, Daniel Marot
• Original 18th century art in the private Maurer dining room
• Amsterdam’s largest private courtyard, perfect for any wedding
• Guerlain Spa featuring 3 intimate treatment rooms, private indoor pool and fitness area
• Special access to private museum tours and exclusive opera and theatre tickets
• Stylish and elegant Peacock Alley, a Waldorf tradition
• A personal Concierge assigned to each guest
• 24-hour reception, room service and valet parking
• Professional team of on-site event coordinators
Our luxury hotel has received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award for its outstanding traveler reviews.