Meetings and Events
Host a memorable social or business event at the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, where traditional elegance and superior service meets high-end technology.
- The 155m² sized Hooft Ballroom offers an elegant space for special occasions up to 160 people. The Ballroom features natural daylight through floor to ceiling windows and a 4m ceiling height. Celebrate a birthday or anniversary or design the wedding reception of your dreams. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - Hooft Ballroom
- For smaller gatherings and private dinners we offer our monumental Maurer Room with original Rococo style decoration and 18th century wall paintings of great historical value Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - Maurer Room
- For smaller boardmeetings up to 8 people, the De Hartogh meetingroom is ideal. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - De Hartogh Boardroom
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam offers a unique and timeless setting for conferences, receptions, business meetings, or dinners. Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel, Netherlands - Meeting Room
Located in the heart of the city, on the iconic "Gentlemen's Canal", and settled in six 17th and 18th century canal palaces, Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam offers an elegant setting for a wide variety of occasions. The bespoke True Waldorf Service of the expert event team makes this the ideal venue for an unforgettable conference or celebration in the centre of Amsterdam. Enjoy superlative attention to detail as well as the freedom to add personal touches and requests and experience the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam's balance of timeless opulence with state-of-the-art technology.
Enjoy a choice of seven exclusive meeting and event rooms at this unforgettable destination. All seven function rooms are conveniently located on the lobby level overlooking the canal or garden and are ideal for conferences, receptions or business meetings. Boasting 155m², the grand 'Hooft' ballroom with natural daylight overlooking the canal and 4m ceiling height is the ideal location for high-end social events up to 100 people. Choose between four multifunctional meeting rooms for business meetings, receptions or social events, ranging from 29m² and 84m² and with high ceilings overlooking the Herengracht canal or the private courtyard garden. The beautiful Maurer Room with original Rococo style decorations and 18th century wall paintings is perfect for private dining. Each room's distinctive décor is a reflection of the rich heritage of the six canal houses in which the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is housed.
With all events catered by the exquisite cuisine of two Michelin-starred Executive Chef Sidney Schutte, experience true luxury and enjoy the most memorable moments at this architectural monumental masterpiece which brings historical charm together with world class amenities and personalized service.
For more information regarding our conference space, events and to request a proposal immediately please visit our Cvent page
Make your next event extra rewarding with Hilton HHonors® Event Planner Bonus Program. Earn HHonors Bonus Points with meetings, conferences, weddings, family reunions and other special occasions at the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam.
For more information about the possibilities or to receive an enquiry call +31 (0)20 718 4640 or email email@example.com
See more about Grachtenfestival
Amsterdam Gay Pride
See more about Amsterdam Gay Pride
Amsterdam Dance Event
See more about Amsterdam Dance Event
IDFA Film Festival
See more about IDFA Film Festival
Amsterdam Light Festival
See more about Amsterdam Light Festival
Jumping at Amsterdam RAI
See more about Jumping at Amsterdam RAI
Gallery of the Golden Age (Open till the end of 2016)
See more about Gallery of the Golden Age
Meeting and Events Information
At a Glance
- Total Guest Rooms : 93
- Largest Meeting Room : 1558
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Pool On Property
16 km. /20 min.
Rotterdam The Hague Airport,Netherlands
75 km. /50 min.
120 km. /75 min.