Cavalieri Grand Spa Club
In the great tradition of Rome baths, the award-winning Cavalieri Grand Spa Club at Rome Cavalieri Hotel tends to body, mind and spirit... soothing, stimulating and rejuvenating.
- Waldorf=Astoria Rome Cavalieri hotel - Hotel Panorama
- Waldorf=Astoria Rome Cavalieri hotel - Outdoor Pool
- Waldorf=Astoria Rome Cavalieri hotel - Umbrellas in Park
- Waldorf=Astoria Rome Cavalieri hotel - Indoor Pool
- Waldorf=Astoria Rome Cavalieri hotel - Fitness Center
- Waldorf=Astoria Rome Cavalieri hotel - Tennis Courts
- Waldorf=Astoria Rome Cavalieri hotel - Turkish Bath From Relax Area
- Waldorf=Astoria Rome Cavalieri hotel - Herbal Infusion
2,500 sq. m. of pure well-being, plus six hectares of private parkland, make up one of the most famous and sought-after haven of tranquillity. Awarded 'Best Hotel Spa in Europe' by the readers of "Travel+Leisure" magazine, the Cavalieri Grand Spa Club is a jewel of contemporary architecture, enhanced with classical features such as mosaics and statues.
At the centre of the Spa is the spectacular Brazilian amethyst Turkish bath with hot and cold plunge pools, complemented by two saunas, hydro-massage and whirlpools. 10 individual and sensorial treatment rooms offer a wide range of spa services: from signature La Prairie facials to St Barth body massages - designed to work holistically for nurturing the skin and enhance the overall wellbeing - to the most exclusive final touches for your personal beauty care.
A spectacular glass-domed indoor pool features a cascading waterfall, hydro-massage pool, Japanese stone walk and an impressive wood-burning fireplace.
Two heated pools of 25 and 17 meters, as well as a children's pool, are nestled in the Hotel park, along with a spacious sundeck. A state-of-the-art Technogym™ gymnasium with adjoining Pilates and Yoga rooms, 2 red-clay tennis courts as well as an 800 meter long fitness trail, are all part of the Rome Cavalieri hotel's commitment to offer its guests the very best spa and leisure facilities. Finally, to round off a day at the Grand Spa there is a fabulous Roman-style relaxation lounge where you can recline like an emperor on cushioned divans.
To complement the treatments and to rejuvenate those working out in the gym, our Grand Spa Café offers a selection of healthy drinks and light meals, including freshly squeezed juices, fitness drinks, salads, and fresh fruit. There is also a wonderful range of herbal teas and tisanes to ease you back into the real world after your massage.
For reservations and for any further information, please contact the Grand Spa Reception on +39 06 3509 2950 or send an email to: ROMHI.Fitness@waldorfastoria.com
Facilities & Services
- Indoor swimming pool featuring a cascading waterfall and hydro-massage pool
- Large Roman style amethyst steam room with cold plunge-pool
- His and Hers separate saunas
- Large whirlpool
- Ancient Roman style relaxation area
- 10 themed treatment rooms
- 3 heated outdoor pools
- Fitness trail with life circuit
- Two Davis Cup clay tennis courts
- Grand Spa Cafè
- Exclusive 'The Art of Beauty' treatments program by La Prairie - includes facials such as Platinum Rare Facial, Caviar Firming Facial, Pure Gold Radiance Facial. Designed treatments available also for men.
- Exquisite St Barth treatments, whisking you away to a world of Caribbean relaxation
- Signature treatments, such as Pepper, Salt, Mineral Mud treatments
- Massages (lympho-drainage, anti-stress, foot reflexology, physiotherapic, Ayurvedic, Yoga Ayurvedic, Shatzu, 4 hands massage, chakra stone massage, focus massage)
- Pilates, Yoga, Acquagym private lessons
- Personalized classes/therapies
- Tanning, manicure, waxing
- Hairdresser and make-up service on request
- Day Spa Packages for Ladies & Gentlemen
- Special group packages and programs
We highly recommend booking your treatment in advance to ensure that your preferred time and service is available. We suggest to arrive 40 minutes prior to your Spa appointment if you wish to use leisure time to relax, shower and enjoy the thermal experiences before your treatment. We kindly inform you that late arrivals will not receive an extension on scheduled treatments in order to respect the timing of the following bookings.
For in-room Spa service there is an extra charge of 30% of the total amount of your treatment.
Our Spa environment is an oasis of tranquillity and relaxation. Please respect all Spa guests' right to privacy and serenity. We kindly ask that you turn off your mobile phone while in the Spa facility. Cancellations or no shows within 4 hours will incur a 100% charge. A credit card number is required when booking.
The use of alcohol and tobacco on Spa and Fitness facility premises is strictly prohibited. Proper attire must be worn while exercising. Sport shoes are required in the fitness area. Swimming attire is compulsory in the wet areas of the Spa. Please ask our team about the safety instructions and the directions for use before proceeding with an activity or using sports equipment.
|MONDAY||07:00 AM - 22:00 PM|
|TUESDAY||07:00 AM - 22:00 PM|
|WEDNESDAY||07:00 AM - 22:00 PM|
|THURSDAY||07:00 AM - 22:00 PM|
|FRIDAY||07:00 AM - 22:00 PM|
|SATURDAY||07:00 AM - 22:00 PM|
|SUNDAY||07:00 AM - 22:00 PM|
Main Outdoor Pool: 09:00 AM - 20:00 PM
Children's Outdoor Pool: 09:00 AM - 19:00 PM