The Palace Restaurant
- Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Israel - The Palace Restaurant
- Rib-eye entrecote with grilled artichoke confit, garlic zucchini and reduced beef stock Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Israel - Rib Eye Steak
- Beetroot carpaccio of tuna, salmon sashimi and Sea Bass, with wasabi cream, Himeji mushrooms and citrus fillets Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Israel - Sea Bass Sashimi
- Grilled Sea Bass with fish mousse, artichoke confit and pea purée Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Israel - Grilled Sea Bass
- Grilled Veal Chop (300g) Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Israel - Grilled Veal Chop
- Salmon confit cannelloni, with smoke screen, cucumber tuna tartare, orange and radish cream Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Israel - Salmon Confit
Located in the beautiful Promenade Atrium, the Palace Restaurant serves everything from classic breakfast dishes to a seven-course tasting menu. Savor breakfast every day from the lavish buffet or select something special from our à la carte menu, prepared on request.
For dinner, this dining venue transforms into a stylish kosher meat restaurant with an extensive à la carte menu. Allow Chef Mizrachi to tempt your taste buds with our seven-course tasting menu.
Welcome the Shabbat in style at our restaurant, offering an extravagant buffet for Friday dinner and Saturday lunch.
Sunday to Friday
06:30 - 10:30
06:30 - 11:00
Sunday to Thursday
18:30 - 22:30