The Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem considers the needs of all its guests in the design of its hotel policies, including those for arrival and departure times, smoking, and fees and discounts.
Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
Charges & Fees: Please note that all HHonors Reward stays (Inc. Standard Reward, Money & Points, Premium Reward and Upgrade Reward) are on room only basis. Buffet Breakfast is available daily in the Palace restaurant at the applicable rate.
All guests get free standard Wi-Fi in-room and in the lobby.
Service animals allowed
Pets are not allowed
1. Children under 18 stay free on room only basis when sharing parents' room. Not applicable during October 16-25, 2016, where child sharing parents' room will pay a supplement in the amount of $65.00 per night.
2. 2nd room for children under 18 is 50% off the parents room. Only applicable on full rates.
Not applicable on the following dates:
* Rosh Hashana: 2nd - 5th October 2016.
* Sukkoth: 16th - 25th October 2016.
* Thanksgiving: 19th - 25th November 2016.
* Hanuka & Christmas: 22nd December 2016 - 1st January 2017.
* January 19th - 29th 2017.
Rates are subject to 17% VAT as per Israeli law. Tourists as defined by Israeli law (holders of a diplomatic passport or foreign passport and a 3 month tourist staying permit (B/2/3/4)), who are registered guests at the hotel, are exempt of VAT payment for hotel accommodation and hotel related services (as they are defined by Israeli law). Guests who do not produce a valid entry permit as aforesaid, will be charged VAT as prescribed by Israeli law. * VAT rate may change without notice, subject to change in Israeli law.