Recognized as one of the Best Hotels in the World and in Chicago with the Top Hotel Spa in the United States, the AAA-Five-Diamond Waldorf Astoria Chicago is nestled in the prestigious Gold Coast neighborhood among the famed Oak Street retailers and beach, Rush Street restaurants and nightlife, and The Magnificent Mile. Reminiscent of the grand Parisian hotels of the 1920s, this luxury hotel features 188 guest rooms and suites; 5,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, plus private dining rooms.
Each of the hotel's residential-like guest rooms and suites are extremely spacious with a standard Deluxe King at 614 sq. ft. to the Presidential Suite at 2,600 sq. ft., with the ability to connect. The accommodations are richly decorated with contemporary furnishings; fireplaces; furnished terraces; executive desks, operable windows; marble baths, Salvatore Ferragamo bath amenities, separate shower, dual vanities and an inset LCD televisions, Boca Terry and Cypress robes; Waldorf Astoria logo Baltic and Rivolta Carmignani bed linens; advanced in-room technology including LCD high-definition televisions, touch screen Voice-Over-IP telephones with complimentary national calling, complimentary wireless internet, international channeling and Bowers & Wilkins integrated sound system; private bar with a microwave, mini-bar and ice box; 24-hour in-room dining, housekeeping, and automated business center; laundry and dry cleaning services; complimentary use of hotel courtesy car to destinations within 2-mile radius of hotel; valet parking onsite (no self-park onsite).
Access to the award-winning Waldorf Astoria Spa & Health Club facility is complimentary. The 14,000 sq. ft. facility includes separate ladies' and gentlemen's lounges with a sauna, steam room, relaxation areas; nail, makeup, men's atelier salon; mosaic lap pool, cardio center and wellness classes; and pilates/Gyrotonic studio and personal training available at the prevailing rates.
Wining and dining is sophisticated and approachable in Balsan, the chic Chanel-inspired restaurant serving market-fresh artisanal cuisine and Bernard's, the haute 34-seat quaint hotel bar sculpting and serving signature cocktails, spirits, and light food.
Awards & Accolades:
- 2014 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award - Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the United States
- 2013 World's Best Award, #2 Top Large city Hotels in the Continental U.S., Travel & Leisure
- 2013 World's Best Service, #2 in Continental U.S. & Canada & #6 Worldwide, Travel & Leisure
- 2013 World's Best Hotels, Travel & Leisure USA & Latin America
- 2013 One of the Best Hotels in the World, Conde Nast Traveler GOLD List
- 2013 #1 Top Hotel Spa in USA, Conde Nast Traveler Spa Poll
- 2013 World's Top 100 Hotels, The Robb Report
- 2013 Best Hotels in the USA, U.S. News & World Report