Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
Discover a blissful, breezy retreat on Maui’s southern shore at Ho’olei at Grand Wailea. The neighbor of Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, this private enclave blends residence living and resort amenities for the ultimate ‘home away from home.’ Each of our two-story luxury villas features three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a lanai (balcony), full kitchen, private elevator and garage - perfect for a family getaway or destination wedding.
Aloha! Find the best of both vacation worlds at Ho’olei at Grand Wailea. Enjoy a laidback stay and peaceful Hawaiian living in our spacious luxury townhomes. And when you’re ready for adventure, take our shuttle to the Grand Wailea resort for all the amenities and experiences you’re looking for on a tropical getaway.
Our resort in Hawaii offer access to a wealth of activities, whether you’re here with family, on a work retreat, or simply feeling indulgent:
• Sparkling pool with sandy beach entry, plus waterfalls and a children’s pool
• A 24-hour business center and Executive Lounge
• Free SCUBA lessons for ages 12+, and unlimited access to kayaks and snorkeling equipment
• 8 restaurants and bars, all with distinct menus and panoramic views
• 3 golf courses with tropical landscapes and the only David Leadbetter Golf Academy in Hawaii
• Award-winning event space, including elegant ballrooms and sunny waterfront gardens
Ho’olei at Grand Wailea was recognized with a 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award. Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is in the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame, receiving outstanding traveler reviews 5 years in a row.