Voted 16 times best island in the world by Conde Nast readers, the beautiful island of Maui offers the perfect getaway for couples and families alike with a unique tropical ambiance and awe-inspiring sunsets.
At Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, check out of reality & check into paradise. A destination like no other, Maui offers a world of unforgettable experiences for the whole family.
- Explore unique Maui attractions, such as the Road to Hana, Haleakala National Park, Molokini Crater, and Iao Valley State Park
- Relax on Wailea Beach basking in the warm Hawaiian sun
- Cool off in our nine sparkling pools featuring a water slide, river, water elevator, and swim-up bar
- Escape to Spa Grande and indulge in treatments infused with philosophies of the East, West and Ancient Hawaii delivering a complete head-to-toe experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed
- Be adventurous with array of land and water activities just waiting to be discovered, such as kayak, paddleboard, & snorkeling tours from Aqualani Beach & Ocean Rental, located on property
- Join a SCUBA program and take advantage of complimentary pool lessons in Hawaii's only resort-designed SCUBA training pool to prepare you for the seven specialty courses for certification and the underwater adventures ahead
- Play a round of challenging golf at five 18-hole championship courses just minutes from the hotel by complimentary shuttle
- Enjoy a professional tennis lesson or a tennis game day or night on the pristine tennis courts at the nearby Wailea Tennis Club
- Ensure the whole family makes the most of their Maui vacation with Camp Grande. Here, children can learn craft making, traditional Hawaiian flower weaving and can take part in fun outdoor escapades all under the expert supervision of qualified camp attendants
Allow our friendly concierge team here at Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort to help you plan your memorable Hawaiian vacation to paradise. Call our concierge at: 1-800-888-6100, EXT. #8.
Be the explorer you've always wanted to be. From snorkeling and kayak tours to a breathtaking Haleakala sunrise, and even the famous Road to Hana - there's a vast array of unique activities for the whole family to enjoy on the beautiful island of Maui.
From lazy days on Wailea Beach or by the pool to fun packed family activities, Grand Wailea offers an array of exhilarating and relaxing activities that ensures a truly unforgettable luxury getaway. With nine sparkling pools and a labyrinth of caves, waterfalls, slides, a rope swing and the world's first water elevator, you'll want to spend your days exploring Wailea Canyon Activity Pool. Plus, enjoy upscale shops, Camp Grande, Spa Grande, delectable dining, a unique art collection, and much more.
Discover exquisite art around every corner of this luxury Maui resort which is home to a collection of over 81 works celebrating international and regional artists alike. Plus, journey through Hawaiian eyes with Kainoa Horcajo, Grand Wailea's Hawaiian Cultural Ambassador, as you visit sites of cultural significance around the resort and learn more about their stories.