Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Aloha and welcome to paradise at Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort.
Capture the 'aloha spirit' at our luxury resort set on 40 acres of tropical gardens bordering Wailea Beach and surrounded by the essence of Hawaiian island living. Fronted by the most beautiful beach on Maui, this resort offers spacious rooms and secluded villas with private lanais, breathtaking views and subtle Hawaiian decor. Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and choose from award-winning dining options from fresh fruit by a waterfall to a hearty breakfast with ocean views. Fall asleep to the lull of the Pacific waves on the white-sand shores and the cooling trade winds.
While you're here, awaken your sense of adventure or find the relaxation you have been looking for. Resort options for your getaway in paradise include:
• Nine sparkling pools
• A 2,000-foot-long lazy river with waterslides and waterfalls
• Full-service spa and salon
• Beautiful Wailea Beach
• Eleven tennis courts at the famed Wailea Tennis Club
• Three championship golf courses nearby
• Complimentary SCUBA lessons for first-time divers
• Kayak, paddleboard, boogie board and snorkel gear rentals available for a nominal fee
Our concierge desk can help you plan your visit and make reservations for resort and island activities in advance.
Our resort is now in the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame, receiving outstanding traveler reviews and a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence five years in a row.
Be Elite. Discover the benefits. Start dreaming. Learn more about Membership at Grand Wailea.