Named after Hawaii's state fish, Humuhumunukunukuapua'a offers a romantic and exotic setting to enjoy a fruity sunset cocktail or sumptuous dinner. Take in breathtaking views of the ocean and gaze at the spectacular Wailea sunset.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, HI - Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
- Scallops at Humuhumunukunukuapua’a Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, HI - Humu Scallops
- Dinner at Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, HI - Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
- Fruit Platter Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, HI - Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
This idyllic Wailea restaurant is set on a million-gallon saltwater lagoon, filled with tropical fish. Select your own lobster from the lagoon or savor delicious island fish and beef dishes, prepared using only the purest and freshest ingredients from the land and sea.
Head Chef Mike Lofaro leads the culinary team at the resort's signature Maui restaurant, drawing on Filipino, Hawaiian and Chinese influences. Chef Mike Lofaro creates a delectable combination of simple yet sumptuous dishes, which showcase the best of island and international flavors. Favorites include the Seared Ahi Loin and the Hand Caught Lobster. Finish your meal with a specially blended Malulani Estate French Press Coffee, or sample a cocktail from the creative list of tropical concoctions.
Awarded "Best Resort Restaurant" and "Best Ambiance" by Maui News Readers Choice in 2009, 2010 and 2011, the Polynesian thatched roofs and enviable lagoon setting create and ideal location for romantic dinners, special family meals and large occasions. Special menus can be arranged for large parties and gift certificates are available.
- Romantic and exotic beachfront setting
- Award winning cuisine prepared with the freshest local ingredients
- Idyllic spot to enjoy the spectacular Wailea sunsets with a tropical drink
- Awarded "Best Table for Two" and "Most Romantic Table" by ISLANDS magazine 2009, 2012, 2013
|Humu Lounge||17:00 - 21:00|
|Dinner||17:00 - 21:00|
Restaurant Reservations Hours of Operation 9:30 - 17:30 daily Hawaii Time
For more information or to book a table at Humuhumunukunukuapua'a please call 808.875.1234 x4900 or click here