Named after Hawaii's state fish, Humuhumunukunukuapua'a offers a romantic and exotic setting to enjoy a fruity sunset cocktail or sumptuous dinner. Take in breathtaking views of the ocean and gaze at the spectacular Wailea sunset.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, HI - Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
- Scallops at Humuhumunukunukuapua’a Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, HI - Humu Scallops
- Dinner at Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, HI - Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
- Fruit Platter Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, HI - Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
This idyllic Wailea restaurant is set on a floating lagoon. Savor delicious Hawaii Seasonal Cuisine, including island fish and beef dishes, prepared using only the purest and freshest ingredients from the land and sea.
Awarded Chef of the Year by Maui No Ka Oi in 2016, Head Chef Mike Lofaro leads the culinary team at the resort's signature Maui restaurant, using seasonal ingredients based on the Hawaiian Moon Calendar.
The Polynesian thatched roofs and enviable lagoon setting create and ideal location for romantic dinners, special family meals and large occasions. Special menus can be arranged for large parties and gift certificates are available.
- Romantic and exotic beachfront setting
- Award winning cuisine prepared with the freshest local ingredients
- Idyllic spot to enjoy the spectacular Wailea sunsets with a tropical drink
- Awarded "Best Table for Two" and "Most Romantic Table" by ISLANDS magazine 2009, 2012, 2013
|Humu Lounge||17:00 - 21:00|
|Dinner||17:00 - 21:00|
Restaurant Reservations Hours of Operation 9:30 - 17:30 daily Hawaii Time
For more information or to book a table at Humuhumunukunukuapua'a please call 808.875.1234 x4900 or click here