Gordon Ramsay au Trianon
Experience the finest in innovative yet traditional French cuisine at the Michelin starred Gordon Ramsay au Trianon
- Trianon Palace Versailles, Waldorf Astoria Collection - Paris, France Hotel - Gordon Ramsay au Trianon
- French oysters “Tarbouriech 00” “three ways”, Poached with champagne, cucumber and squid ink tagliatelle, Fried with yuzu chutney, Tortellini and tomatoes consommé. Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Oysters "Tarbouriech 00"
- Rack of lamb “Triple A”, from “Grefeuilles”, roasted, braised and confit, variation of mushrooms, crispy vegetables and cooking juice. Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Rack of lamb Triple A
- Dover sole by the recipe of “Grandmother Igina”, Pear’s amaretti and champagne, Black truffles from Périgord. Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Dover Sole
- Fine Amuse-Bouche at the Gordon Ramsay au Trianon restaurant. Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Amuse-Bouche
Experience the finest cuisine at the Michelin starred Gordon Ramsay au Trianon. Traditional and intimate, expect innovative interpretations of French classics served against the dazzling backdrop of the Parc de Versailles. This destination restaurant is modelled on Ramsay's eponymous, 3-Michelin starred London establishment. Serving to only ten tables, this understated, elegant destination promises memorable personal service and true culinary excellence.
Opening hours during February, March, April and November:
Opening hours during May to October and December :
|For more information or to book a table at Gordon Ramsay au|
Trianon please call +33 (0)1 30 84 50 18
|Use our online system to book a table for Gordon Ramsay au Trianon|