Recreation and Fitness
Work out in the complimentary 24-hour fitness center to strengthen core muscles and burn a few calories. Take a swim in one of two pools, or rent a private cabana. Morning yoga classes keep guests relaxed and ready for the day.
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel, FL - Fitness Center Treadmills Intstructor
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel, FL - Fitness Center Shoulder Press
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel, FL - Fitness Center Elipticle
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel, FL - Outdoor Resort Style Pool
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel, FL - Mother and child in outdoor resort pool
Benefit from complimentary access to the resort’s 4,000-sq. ft. fitness center, located within the Guerlain spa. The fitness center overlooks the pool and golf course to make the workout as enjoyable as it is effective. Exercise stations isolate and tone different areas of the body to enhance each movement. Work on cardiovascular fitness on a treadmill while watching the flat-screen television or admiring the scenery.
Discover true relaxation in a private cabana, available for daily rental, located near the swimming pool. Poolside attendants cater to every need, including complimentary refreshments and food service from nearby Aquamarine. Gather with up to six people in a cabana. Stay connected and entertained while relaxing with WiFi and an HD flat-screen television. Enjoy the necessities for appreciating the outdoors, including complimentary sunscreen lotion and moisturizing skin care products. Swim in both the cabana pool and zero-entry pool, which overlook the natural setting of Bonnet Creek.
Participate in weekend morning yoga classes to relax and refresh before starting a day of activities. Enjoy the tranquil setting and the natural surroundings of Bonnet Creek. All skill levels are welcome, including those new to yoga.
Fitness Center Information
- Modern fitness facility overlooking the pool and golf course
- The latest in cardio and weight equipment
- Treadmills with flat-screen televisions
- Open 24 hours per day
- Staffed with fitness attendants
- Complimentary access for hotel guests
Pool and Cabana Information
- Private cabanas accommodate as many as six guests
- Complimentary soft drinks, water, fruit platter and afternoon Aqua Fresca
- Poolside service featuring cuisine from Aquamarine
- Wireless Internet access
- HD flat-screen television
- Sunscreen lotions and skin care products
- Cabana rental available for a daily fee
- Held on the private island, located on the back promenade between Waldorf Astoria and Hilton
- One-hour morning sessions - Saturday & Sunday at 8am
- The cost includes a mat
- Sign up at the concierge desk