Choose from instruction by Waldorf Astoria Naples professional staff or the expertise of PGA qualified instructors. From pre-game prep to six month packages, rely on the Naples golf resort to provide exceptional training.
Book our "Unlimited Golf" package and enjoy unlimited golf for each night of your stay at The Durland Golf School at Naples GrandeNaples.
Learn from the professionals at the Durland Golf School at Naples Grande from either the in-house professional golf staff or expert PGA instructors. The Director of Instruction Mark Durland, winner of 'Best PGA Teacher 2008', leads the instruction, setting a high benchmark for other clubs to follow.
Enjoy a simple refresher lesson before a casual game with colleagues or learn with others at a Group Clinic. The one, two or three day instruction packages are ideal for a golf getaway in Naples, Florida. All skill levels are catered for, whether you are a seasoned golfer or a complete beginner.
The custom designed practice facility features an all-grass teeing area and practice greens to hone the arts of pitching, sand play, chipping and putting. Take newly perfected skills to the picturesque Florida golf course with a playing lesson, where an expert PGA or Waldorf Astoria Naples instructor will instruct you as you play, providing a truly personalized golfing experience.
Enjoy the assistance of the professional staff to help plan a corporate or group golf event at the 18-hole, 72-par golf course in Florida. Designed by Rees Jones, the all-natural waterways and foliage dotted around the course create a unique and memorable event.
Golf Instruction from Waldorf Astoria Naples Professional Staff
Specialist Instruction from PGA Instructors
- One Hour Instruction, given by a professional instructor. $145 for one student / $175 for two students
- Grande Lesson Package, three one hour lessons. $375 for one student / $450 for two students
- Junior Instruction, given by a professional instructor. $100 for one student / $125 for two students
- One Hour Lesson with Playing Lesson*, including video analysis (3 hours). $375 for one student / $275 each for two students
- Eighteen Hole Playing Lesson*,(4 hours). $550 for one students / $350 each for two students
- Nine Hole Playing Lesson*, (2 hours). $290 for one student / $190 each for two students
- Short Game School, featuring instructions in putting, chipping and pitching with video analysis (3 hours). $375 for one student / $275 each for two students.
- Professional Golf School with One, Two and Three-Day Instruction*, consisting of video analysis, long and short game instruction, and on-course playing instruction
- $599 per student for one day / $899 per student for two days / $1199 per student for three days
- One Month Golf School*, featuring an hour appointment at the practice facility each week, and on-course playing instruction. $820
- Seasonal Six Month Golf School*, a diverse package, including two appointments per week at the practice facility, on-course playing instruction, and video analysis, long and short game instruction. $1300 per month
- Formal Group Clinic, have a great time with fellow golfers, while attending instruction prior to tee times or shotgun. $375 per hour, per instructor, minimum of one hour and one instructor.
- "Walk the Practice Tee" For Groups, enjoy a lesson in quick instruction prior to tee times or shotgun. $175 per hour, per instructor, minimum of one hour and one instructor.
*Rates do not include greens fee.