As one of Florida's leading resort courses, Naples Grande Golf Course is proud to host Naples Grande Golf School - one of Florida's leading training facilities.
Operated and overseen by Mark Durland - awarded 2008 Teacher of the Year by the South Florida PGA - the Naples Grande Golf School offers a huge array of tuition to develop both individual aspects and overall play. Options include everything from an hour's swing clinic on the driving range, to seasonal six month golf schools, covering every facet of the game. The Golf School features an all-grass, double sided teeing zone and bunkered greens emphasising putting, chipping and sand shots. Spend time perfecting and tweaking both long and short game either with a tutor, or individually. Having spent 5 years here as assistant pro before launching the Naples Grande Golf School, Mark knows almost every blade of grass on the course. His and his staff's expertise are yours to harvest and utilise.
Golf Instruction from Naples Grande Professional Staff is available to Edgewater Beach Hotel / Naples Grande Beach Resort guests and Premier Club Members in the following formats:
9-hole playing lesson*
18-hole playing lesson*
*Please note on course lessons will also involve payment of greens fee. Please contact Pro Shop for rates and availability.
Tuition options available through Naples Grande Golf School include:
• One Hour Instruction - given by a professional instructor.
• Lesson Package - six one hour lessons for the price of five.
• One Hour Lesson With Nine-Hole Playing Lesson* - including video instruction.
• Short Game School - featuring lessons in putting, chipping and pitching with video instruction. Professional School One- And Three-Day Instruction*, consisting of video, long and short game instruction, and 18 holes with professional instructor.
• One Month Golf School - featuring an hour appointment on practice facility each week, and one playing lesson.
• Seasonal Six Month Golf School - a diverse package, including two appointments per week on practice facility, at least one playing lesson per month, on-course playing instruction, and video, long and short game teaching.
• Formal Group Clinic - have a great time with fellow golfers, while attending instruction prior to tee times or shotgun. Minimum of one hour and one instructor. Great for group bookings, and an excellent way to meet and learn with other golfers.
• "Walk the Practice Tee" For Groups, enjoy a lesson in quick instruction prior to tee times or shotgun. Minimum of one hour and one instructor. A fantastic start to a corporate golfing awayday.
*Please note on course lessons will also involve payment of greens fee. Please contact Golf School for rates and availability.
The inhouse PGA professionals at Naples Grande Golf Course are passionate that all guests should get the maximum they can from the 18 holes, and in addition to quick half-hour lessons, can be booked for in-play tuition at Naples Grande - over either 9, or the full 18. Lessons are built round players - Pros can adapt all instruction according to what you wish to focus on in any individual aspect of your golf.