An unforgettable vacation for the entire family.
KIDS ACTIVITIES AT BOCA RESORT
CAMP DAILY 9 AM - 4:30 PM
New programs include fresh-air crafts, gaming, golf and tennis clinics, nature walks, pool games, LEGO and surf clinics, too!
- Rec-Deck is the hangout for sport lovers, with a basketball hoop, soccer goals, table tennis and a 30 foot long horizontal rock-climbing wall.
- Nature Deck featuring the Enlightened Living herb and butterfly garden and interactive stations (such as birdhouse making, mosaic creations, and sunflower planting).
Imagine - Explore - Discover the Fun
QUEST CLUBHOUSE AT BOCA BEACH CLUB
BOCA BEACH CLUB, OPEN DAILY 10 AM - 5 PM
- TechSpot, a complimentary lounge with PS4, XBox One, WiiU and computers, plus token-operated full sized arcade games and snacks. Open daily 10am - 5pm and Friday 6 - 10pm.
- Supervised Hourly Child Care - $12 per hour, no charge for Build a Boca Pet
- 'Q, No Parents After Dark' - The VIP nightclub experience for those wannabe adults features guest DJs, mock-tails, red carpet and exclusive Q-Card at the ultimate hideaway. Every Saturday 7 - 11pm. $10 cover charge includes special Q juice, snacks and complimentary PCs and WiFi.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Text: 561-447-3939
- Call: 561-447-3071
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boca Raton Resort & Club introduces ‘Mizner’s Quest’ Tour, an innovative program offering interactive fun and learning for the entire family. This customized walking tour guides parents and their kids on a quest to explore 17 Points of Discovery, located around the historic 356-acre resort. Each family is given a special Mizner’s Quest map and the hunt is on for the ‘Land of the Orphan Trees,’ manatees around the marina, a turtle nesting sanctuary and bird houses built by kids at the Audubon certified golf course.
• Points of Discovery are identified by distinctive signposts with fun information on nature, wildlife and interesting historical facts at each landmark location.
• Before moving on to the next site on the map, kids pick up the corresponding, color-coded wristband for that Point of Discovery until they have collected a full set.
• Children cannot help but learn as they explore and investigate, and families will enjoy memorable experiences together on vacation.
Pricing for Quest Club
• Quest Club $25 per day
• Introductory Splash Pass at $99 for 3 days of unlimited Flow Rider