- Fun for the whole family, the FlowRider is a perfect way to ride the waves, be it standing up or body-boarding Boca Beach Club, The Waldorf Astoria Collection - FlowRider Body Boarding
- Perfect for beginners and advanced surfers alike, FlorRider lets guests hang ten while still hanging at the Boca Resort and Club Boca Beach Club, The Waldorf Astoria Collection - FlowRider Surfer
- Browse the wide selection of Surf Boca apparel while checking out the new FlowRider, located at the Flow House Boca Beach Club, The Waldorf Astoria Collection - Surf Boca Hat
Hang ten and catch a wave without leaving the shore on the FlowRider® at Boca Raton Resort and Club. The FlowRider®, located adjacent to the Tower Pool on the Intracoastal Waterway, is a dual-sided wave simulator and the perfect complement to the resort's Surf School. The FlowRider® technology provides the thrill of ocean surfing and body boarding for riders of all skill levels and ages.
Ultimate Surfing and Body Boarding Experience
FlowRider® offers a safe, fun experience for thrill seekers of all ages looking to enjoy surfing and body boarding without stepping outside the resort. Although there's no limit on the fun, some height restrictions apply: a minimum of 42" for body boarding and 48" inches for surfing. Be sure and experience FlowRider® on your next South Florida vacation.
Hours of operation:
Tuesdays - Sundays
Stand-up surfing: 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. & 4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Body surfing: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Half day session
- Body surfing only: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., $25
- Body surfing only: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m., $25
- Body surfing (3 hours) & stand-up (1 hour): 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., $40
- Body surfing (3 hours) & stand-up (1 hour): 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., $40
Full day session
- Body surfing only: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., $40
- Body surfing (6 hours) & stand-up (2 hours): 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., $55
All riders must complete a waiver online.
You'll have so much fun you'll want to stay all day, to book cabanas at the Tower Pool and at FlowRider®, text or call 561-447-3000. Birthday parties and group events are welcome. For more information, contact Lynn Squire at 561-447-3579.
Ready to hit the ocean waves? Surf lessons are available at the Beach Club's new Surf School. Join a group class or enjoy private lessons, available seven days a week.
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Private lessons 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Clinics 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Shaka Bar & Grill
After riding the waves, enjoy al fresco dining at Shaka Bar & Grill, adjacent to the FlowRider®. This open-air bar and grill offers a selection of burgers, tacos, lite bites, frozen treats and poolside beverages.