Boasting two world-famous championship golf courses and the renowned Dave Pelz Scoring Game School, the Resort and Club offer an exclusive and unparalleled Florida golfing experience.
The Resort Course is synonymous with golf at its best. This stunning par-71 course plays 6,253 yards from the back tees and features a range of elevation changes and 12 acres of water including the signature water feature designed by Hugh Hughes. This golden age course is dedicated to Tommy Armour and Sam Snead who both served as golf professionals at the Resort.
- Gold Tees: 6,253 Yards; 69.3 Rating; 128 Slope
- Blue Tees: 5,902 Yards; 67.6 Rating; 124 Slope
- White Tees: 5,588 Yards; 66.4 Rating; 119 Slope
- Green Tees: 5,142 Yards; 64.3 / 68.7 Rating; 107 / 122 Slope
- Red Tees: 4,503 Yards; 65.5 Rating; 112 Slope
The Country Club Course also features a range of exclusive features including the Dave Pelz Scoring Game School. Enjoy the perfect blend of history, stunning scenery and luxury amenities at this challenging Florida golf course.
- Gold Tees: 6714 Yards; 73.0 Rating; 138 Slope
- Blue Tees: 6,361 Yards; 71.1 Rating; 132 Slope
- White Tees: 5,776 Yards; 68.4 Rating; 121 Slope
- Red Tees: 5,298 Yards; 71.7 Rating; 131 Slope