An Unforgettable Vacation for the Entire Family
Discover the all-new kids club at Boca Beach Club and Boca Raton Resort & Club. Enjoy fun for all ages in the warm fresh air, from tennis and pottery to Wii games and golf. Kids will receive a special drawstring bag, shirt, and lanyard/badge before taking part in a wide variety of activities throughout their stay.
- Quest Rooftop, featuring the Rec Spot with rock climbing, basketball, ping-pong, fishing on the docks and remote control racing boats
- Enlightened Living Zen Den with an Herb & Butterfly Garden
- Creation Station with hands-on ceramics and art classes
- At the Boca Beach Club, enjoy an array of beach and water sports like surf school plus spend time at the Tec Spot with a full-size arcade including air hockey
Kids will enjoy a special drawstring bag, shirt, and lanyard/badge as they partake of activities!
- At the Hut: complimentary & free activities
- At the Cave: Nature, Legos, arcade, night time DJ
- At The Camp: Camp Boca, daily activities, sports, games
Boca Raton Resort & Club introduces "Mizner's Quest" Tour, an innovative family program offering interactive fun and learning for the entire family. Filled with interactive learning experiences, this customized walking tour guides parents and their kids on a quest to explore.
Parents and kids taking part in Mizner's Quest are sent on a quest to explore 17 Points of Discovery, located around the historic 356-acre resort. Each family is given a special Mizner's Quest map and the hunt is on for the "Land of the Orphan Trees", manatees around the marina, a turtle nesting sanctuary and bird houses built by kids at the Audubon certified golf course.
- Points of Discovery are identified by distinctive signposts with fun information on nature, wildlife and interesting historical facts at each landmark location.
- Before moving on to the next site on the map, kids pick up the corresponding, color-coded wristband for that Point of Discovery until they have collected a full set.
- Children cannot help but learn as they explore and investigate and families will enjoy memorable experiences together on vacation.
Pricing for Quest Club
- Quest Club $25 per day
- Introductory Splash Pass at $99 for 3 days of unlimited Flow Rider