Meetings and Events
Host your corporate meeting or special event at this multi-award winning, luxury Shanghai hotel and enjoy a personalized event, offering unparalleled service and facilities within a professionally elegant setting.
- This Board Room is one of the eight meeting rooms in the Waldorf Astoria Tower. Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Board Room
- Diplomats Hall is one of the function spaces in the Waldorf Astoria Club heritage building. Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Diplomats Hall
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Ballroom
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - WanTan Meeting Room
- Writers' Hall at Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund- an elegant breakout option for meeting and events. Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Writers' Hall
The multi-award winning Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund hotel offers a unique venue for any business meeting or special event, boasting individualized event planning and customized services and facilities. Situated on Shanghai’s flourishing Bund, this luxury Shanghai hotel offers a fantastic central location. Host an occasion for up to 550 guests within one of nine meeting and banquet spaces and admire inspirational Shanghai views.
Each of this exclusive Shanghai hotel’s meeting spaces boasts sophisticated elegance and timeless luxury, offering the latest, modern technology and complimentary WiFi. Hold a professional business meeting or social event in one of the contemporary Waldorf Astoria Tower’s six impressive boardrooms, accommodating occasions of diverse sizes for up to 100 guests, or discover a unique and memorable experience with al fresco dining in the hotel’s stunning courtyard.
This Shanghai Bund hotel’s landmark Waldorf Astoria Club building offers three grand ballrooms, ideal for a variety of Shanghai meetings and events. With calm, neutral tones, elegant French windows, and crystal chandeliers, the largest, European-style Shanghai Club ballroom, presents a perfected blend of heritage and modern grace, within a luxuriously sumptuous setting.
Feast on a unique, personalized menu with a vast choice of exceptional cuisine, from magnificent Western delights to traditional Chinese recipes. This opulent Shanghai hotel’s dedicated events planning team provides professional and stress-free organization. Enjoy customized planning services, including a range of specialized themed banquets and off-site event planning and catering.
Meeting and Events Information
At a Glance
- Total Guest Rooms : 260
- Largest Meeting Room : 4515
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- In-Room Wired Internet
- Pool On Property
- Restaurant On-Site
Shanghai Pudong Airport
45 km. /50 min.
20 km. /30 min.