- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Tower Entrance
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Club Lobby
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Wadord Astoria Club Lobby
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Hotel Lobby
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Writers' Hall
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Hotel Pool
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - Grand Brasserie
Discover a variety of unique and exquisite shopping opportunities at the Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund hotel. Prominently situated on the landmark Shanghai Bund, this iconic hotel is close to a wealth of nearby shopping and entertainment prospects. Enjoy the assistance of a Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund personal shopper and experience Shanghai’s latest fashions, traditional Chinese souvenirs and wonderfully eclectic markets.
Stroll through Dong Tai Road Antique Market, presenting a range of exquisite collectables, or browse the fabulous South Bund Fabric Market for a variety of contemporary and authentic Chinese outfits. Tai Kang Road Tian Zi Fang offers a charismatic street market with a number of worldly goods, while Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street boasts superb collections of Shanghai delicacies.
Admire local and exotic flowers, available at the hotel’s Shanghai florist, and enjoy an array of bouquets for any occasion.
Waldorf Astoria Florist
Situated at the main entrance of the Waldorf Astoria Club building, the Waldorf Astoria Florist is open seven days a week, from 9am–9pm. Admire a range of exotic and local flowers and choose from a large selection of beautiful bouquets, perfect for any occasion.
Personal Shopping Assistant
Explore Shanghai’s superb shopping opportunities with one of this luxury Shanghai Bund hotel’s expert personal shoppers.