Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Welcome to Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, an urban oasis in one of the world's most glamorous cities. Perfectly set where Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards meet, this elegant hotel represents the best in California lifestyle and luxury. Designed inside and out by the legendary Pierre-Yves Rochon, you'll find world-class service, lavish accommodations, and excellence in every detail. Create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
Lush gardens and coastal California décor set the tone for a relaxing retreat. Every hotel element is richly designed, from the grand three-story lobby to the delicate Lalique crystal. Enjoy the California ease of in-room check-in, and exceptional Waldorf Astoria Service during your entire stay.
Our Beverly Hills hotel offers a wealth of luxuries and experiences:
• 170 guest rooms and suites with oversized balconies and stunning views in every direction
• Restaurant featuring the French-American cuisine of famed chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten
• 3 cocktail lounges, including a rooftop bar with 360-degree views and a French-inspired lobby bar
• Posh pampering and indulgent treatments at the world-leading brand La Prairie Spa
• Rooftop lounge deck with panoramic views, VIP cabanas and a sparkling swimming pool
• 6,500 sq. ft. of meeting space and a dedicated team for distinct events in Beverly Hills
Discover the high fashion along Rodeo Drive, incredible Los Angeles restaurants, and the glittery sights and scenery of Hollywood – just moments and minutes from Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills.This new hotel will soon be joining the Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands but is not yet accepting reservations. It is scheduled to open in June 2017. Opening Date: Fri Jun 30 00:00:00 CDT 2017