Downtown Carefree, Arizona, offers nightlife, art galleries, and artists' workshops
- The Heard Museum features exhibits of Native American crafts and culture
- Town of Cave Creek includes eclectic shopping, parks, and nature preserves
- Cave Creek Museum offers exhibits about pioneer life and traditions
- Taliesin West was built by acclaimed architect Frank Lloyd Wright and is home of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture
- CrackerJax Family Fun & Sports Park, miniature golf, go-karts, bumper boats, and other rides provide family fun
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park is a 30-acre railroad-themed park featuring a train ride, antique carousel, model railroads and much more for railroad enthusiasts.
- Scottsdale Center for the Arts showcases the best in the performing arts
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art focuses on the present to exhibit works that challenge viewers to see the word from a different perspective.
- Tonto National Forest offers a range of outdoor activity such as horseback riding, boating, fishing and hunting
- Kierland Commons, an open-air shopping mall in Scottsdale, includes popular boutiques and shops as well as a variety of restaurants
- Deer Valley Rock Art Center features 1,571 petroglyphs made 500 to 7,000 years ago along a ¼-mile trail