Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
The stunning Arizona Biltmore boasts a glittering history and service that sparkles; all set within 39 glistening acres in the heart of Phoenix. With eight pools, two championship golf courses, a spa and event space overlooking lush gardens and surrounding mountains — it’s little wonder they call us the ‘Jewel of the Desert’.
A favorite vacation retreat of U.S. presidents and legendary film stars since 1929, Arizona Biltmore - a Waldorf Astoria Resort is one of the few hotels worldwide with an architectural imprint left by respected American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. The hotel has recently undergone a multi-million dollar refurbishment; come and see what we’ve done with the place.
Arizona Biltmore features:
• Eight swimming pools lining our pristine gardens, creating a unique oasis experience
• Onsite spa and salon featuring organic treatments
• Access to adjacent Arizona Biltmore Country Club, home to two championship golf courses
• Large, world-class meeting venues and social event spaces
• Contemporary American cuisine at acclaimed ‘Frank & Albert's’ or ‘Wright's at the Biltmore’
Mission-style furnishings and Art Deco lighting in our rooms, suites and cottages reveal the property’s architectural heritage, while the calming décor reflects the Sonoran desert that surrounds us. Watch the sunset from your private patio with a legendary Tequila Sunrise from the Wright Bar, first mixed by an Arizona Biltmore bartender during the late 1930s.
Our resort received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award for outstanding traveler reviews.