Frank & Albert's
Discover nostalgic cuisine with a modern twist in the inspirational setting of Frank & Albert’s. Reflective of the architects’ respect for landscape and nature, the cuisine and the surrounds combine to create an unforgettable dining experience at Arizona Biltmore™, A Waldorf Astoria Resort.
- Frank and Albert's located at Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa Waldorf Astoria Arizona Biltmore, AZ - Frank and Albert's Restaurant
- Celebrate the meeting of art, architecture, and community at the Biltmore's contemporary dining spot, Frank & Albert's. The ambiance is influenced by the style of Frank Lloyd Wright and protege Albert Chase McArthur who designed the hotel. Waldorf Astoria Arizona Biltmore, AZ - Frank and Albert's Restaurant Red Seats
- Enjoy the best ingredients from local purveyors prepared in the innovative style of Executive Chef Todd Sicolo and Chef de Cuisine Conor Favre. Waldorf Astoria Arizona Biltmore, AZ - Fish Tacos
- Indulge in the Biltmore's famous Tableside S'mores at Frank & Albert's/ Waldorf Astoria Arizona Biltmore, AZ - S'Mores Desserts at Frank and Albert's
- Frank and Albert's Restaurant Waldorf Astoria Arizona Biltmore, AZ - Frank and Albert's
Celebrate the meeting of art, architecture and community at the contemporary Phoenix dining spot – Frank & Albert’s. Drawing inspiration from the hotel’s designers - Frank Lloyd Wright and protégé Albert Chase McArthur - the ambiance reflects the Arizona terrain and natural elements. This natural inspiration is also evident in the cuisine, with ingredients sourced from local purveyors to ensure the freshest dining experience.
Savor seasonal dishes prepared in the innovative style of Executive Chef Todd Sicolo and Chef de Cuisine Conor Favre. This restaurant in Phoenix, AZ serves nostalgic classics with a contemporary twist for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A range of fun and delicious desserts, finely-crafted drinks and cocktails, and a carefully-considered children’s menu are the perfect additions for a memorable meal.
Make your reservation online now!
Start the day with prepared-to-order organic omelet or pizza or choose fluffy pancakes, waffles or a lighter option. Select items from the extensive buffet such as cheeses from local farms and fresh fruit, alongside traditional breakfast favorites. Children adore the Happy Waffle and Cinnamon Toast sticks from the dedicated children’s menu.
|Breakfast:||6:00am – 11:00am daily|
A range of delicious lunch options are available at this Phoenix, AZ restaurant. Order The Biltmore's famous Tortilla Soup, an Arizona specialty such as Pulled Pork Empanada, or enjoy a pizza, salad or sandwich. Served at The Biltmore since 1929, the ‘Blue Plate Specials’ offer a daily-changing version of an updated classic such as Sloppy Joes or Stuffed Tomatoes with Tuna or Chicken Salad.
|Lunch:||11:00am – 5:00pm daily|
Dine on a specialty from the nightly Rotisserie menu or select an updated comfort food such as Sea Salt Salmon or a Grass Fed Beef Burger, all accompanied by creative side dishes. Indulge in the Biltmore's famous Tableside S'mores or a selection from the seasonal dessert menu.
|Dinner:||5:00pm – 10:00pm daily|
High Five Happy Hour
Gather with friends at the High Five Happy Hour for $5 well drinks and cocktails. Choose a bite from the appetizers menu as a tasty accompaniment to your drinks. Try an organic mojito or Chef Conor Favre's Basil Lemonade with basil from the chef's garden. A range of local and craft beers and daily wine selections are also available.
|Happy Hour:||4:00pm – 6:00pm daily|
*Due to the seasonal nature of the cuisine, the above menus are samples.