Opportunities for adventure and activity at each hotel and resort flow naturally from its unique location.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts - Kids at Beach
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts- Tennis Court
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts - Family by Fire
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts - Sailing
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts - Picnic
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts - Family at Beach
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts - Woman by Pool
Renowned tennis academies, championship golf courses, skiing and even hang-gliding offer a unique take on recreation. For kids, Children's Clubs provide a variety of indoor and outdoor activities for younger guests.
Every landmark destination offers unique opportunities inspired by the landscape and history around it - even some experiences you may not expect.
Don tunics and learn ancient gladiator techniques with authentic weaponry in partnership with the Gruppo Storico Romano at Rome Cavalieri in Italy.
Walk the Rock
From Native American history back to Precambrian rock formations. On guided walks or more challenging Rock Climbing Clinics, discover artifacts and rare rock formations with Rico Riley, the geology expert at The Boulders Resort.
An intimate group glides behind a sled pulled by nine Siberian Huskies through the spring snow on the mountainside in Park City, Utah, home of Waldorf Astoria Park City. Come spring thaw, kids can run with the sled at Snow Dog Camp.